• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could obtain any skill?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • Photographic memory then id have time to pursue other skills :3 and id do good at math haha

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    This one is completely random, but I wish I had the ability to beatbox. I make random noises with my mouth anyhow, and it would be nice for me to actually be good at making those noises.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • i wish i was good at free kicks in football, or just long range shots in general. imagine standing on the halfway line and just curling it around the keeper with pace; i can barely do that from the edge of the box. ah well.

also, i'd like to be better at producing music. it's been two years and i'm average at best. i'm making progress but it's testing my patience a bit...

Years
  • I'd want to be a really good cook. Nothing beats a solid home cooked meal, and cooking has always fascinated me (and I was pretty good at cooking in high school). Sadly, my cooking ability has fallen off a cliff due to a lack of practice, and it's a skill I want to work on regaining in the long term.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Being able to do any artistic would be fantastic, whether it's art or music I am absolutely useless.

ZoroStar

★ The True Star of Illusion ★
    Years
  • I would drop everything to be as good of an artist as my friends..
    Though, other than that..

I'd like to be a musician.
    Like I am now, except BETTER.

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
  • To quickly do any mathematical equation in my head. Would make my job, tipping, and other things a lot easier :P

Languages is another good one! I'd choose Arabic.

Let me blow your mind. Assuming you live in the US most states have a sales tax of 7% and the average tip should be about 15% so if you just double your sales tax and then throw on a little bit more you have roughly the correct tip.

You're welcome.

Years
  • I flat out suck at math and more complicated mathematical concepts, like algebra and some calculus, so being proficient enough at that would be great. Even better still would be being skilled with pattern recognition, stocks, and finance so I could pawn those skills into investing and making money in the stock market.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'd really wish I could be a better dancer. I'm a musical theater student in a school of the art, and dance is one of my weakest points. It'd make my life a whole lot easier if I could just automatically be more flexible and fit for the expectations I face.

Back