• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick 4 pokecommunity people to meet

would you accept to meet someone off pokecommunity

• Yeah

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on who it is

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • NO I don't want to meet a freak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ........Don't know

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • WHY!

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    In no particular order.
    Amachi
    Vendak
    Kenji
    Alinthea

4 slots just isn't enough, there are a LOT of people here I'd meet given the chance, those 4 are just 4 of the people I speak to most at PC.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I actually met up with Archer on Tuesday for the first time ever so I'm happy to actually say I've done it despite the warnings of pedos that exist on the internet.

I don't really have many people who I would like to meet in real life since I don't talk to many of you. The only person I would even consider asking to meet in real life is BluePhoenix.

EDIT: To the personal who gave me bad reputation and left the message "PEDO!!1!1!!1!!" for this post please go slap yourself because you're an idiot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Oh man.. 4 people is sooo not enough!
    In no order at all
    Will (Alinthea) due to us supposed to be going drinking haha
    Ryan (Vendack) Well it's Ryan so like why wouldn't i!
    Spey ahahaha notable mention
    Nick (Abercrombie) Really nice guy i'd like to see what he's like in person

Well theres loads but meh here's 4 that came to mind

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Oh, come on. I can't choose just four. D;

Well, Franceschi for sure. <3
    The last three would just have to be a fight to the death between the rest of my friends. XD;

edit: Ok, so Mishy and Ein get a spot because they would disown me otherwise.
    The last spot is a fight to the death!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Arcanine
    Fallen Nocturne
    Hiroshi Sotomura (even if he'd ttly just hit on me ;~;)
    ....;_; too many to choose from

These are the people I've known the longest and/or talk to the most and *haven't* met yet. I don't know who to pick for the fourth. :( There are quite a few people who I haven't known too long but talk to a lot or vice versa, have known forever and barely talk to that I'd still like to meet. But those three are the ones I wanna meet most atm. :C

But yeah, I've already met a few PCers and there are plenty more on my list to meet. I can't wait for August because Aegis is coming up to stay a few days again yaaaay. Then parallelines and I plan on meeting up more often from now on... and more people are coming up for AN again next May so... can't wait! :D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I don't really want to meet anyone of these forums to be honest. I don't think any of you would really enjoy spending a lot of time with me.

Years
  • I'm not close enough to anyone I know solely through PC, so my four choices are all blank.

Also, I swear the majority of PC users are some angsty, messed-up people. That, or plain stupid. =|

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • I'm not too sure, I doubt anyone would want to meet someone like me. However, people who have intrigued me and I would like to at least give a mutual greeting to in person are and in no particular order:

~ Chronic
    ~ Ctep
    ~ Get Innocuous
    ~ And Anxiety.

And now I shall wait for the restraining orders to come in.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • There's no-one on here who I'm particularly close to, I'm just a wandering Kingdom Hearts nutjob with waaay too much time on my hands. :D But if I did get talking to someone, I wouldn't mind meeting up with them. ^_^ So long as they were in the same country as me- I've tried (and failed) to do the long distance thing before and it really sucks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Malyka, Jess, Simmone, Larry.

... hey that was amazingly easy to pick only four. XD;

Also this isn't saying that I don't want to meet others cuz I do XD;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I would probably choose:

Gummy
    BeachBoy
    Sublime.
    Signomi

and many, many more.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Fallen Nocturne (going to meet hopefully next December)
    Aegis (going to meet next May)
    Lightning (going to meet next May)
    Arcanine (might meet next May if he decides to go)

As you can tell, I already have plans... and have had them for quite a while, too...

And I'm going to cheat and add Klippy to this.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    -Squeegee Beckenheim- OH MY CRAP OH MY CRAP OH MY CRAP. *hyperventilates*
    -Midori Chi
    -Libra
    -Scytheteen

Squeegee Beckenheim because... HE'S SO COOL AND I LOVE HIM AND HE'S SUPER HE SHOULD PRESIDENT HE IS SO COOL.

Midori Chi, because she's been a great friend since I joined.

Libra, because we both have similar personalities and we eat off each other well. Very funny viewing one of our conversations. :'D

Scytheteen, because I really enjoyed the time he was on PC and I miss him. ;o;

Back