• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick any pokemon to start out with

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    i would start out with a eevee because you can make it into 7 strong pokemon

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Even though I'd like to start out with Gallade straight away, I'd rather start with Ralts first because of the challenge presented in bringing it up all the way to either of its final forms.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Even though the option is there, I would hate to have a legendary pokemon, and I mean at all.
    I prefer making 'normal' pokemon stronger, and making them able to beat legendaries.

Now, I'd probably choose and Turtwig, Chimchar or Piplup. I've always loved the sinnoh starters.
    I know I know, I am not being creative but meh.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I would most likely pick a Wurmple, just so I could get a Beautifly ; )

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'd probably choose Axew as it just looks quite cute and evolves into a freakin' powerhouse of a pokemon.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I would choose Phanpy, because it is awesome. Plus, I like training Pokemon, and hate using legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    I reckon an Onix would be a good Pokemon to start off with, is an absolute beast of a Pokemon and you can still finds lots of ways of making it better...or maybe a machop because it's quite a human like pokemon...

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would pick Diglett because he is my favorite pokemon. As my first username was Diglett 032.

Caranciio

Doof?
    Years
    I'd have to pick either Latias or Bidoof. Bidoof is just so cute, it'd be my pet. But Latias seems really fun to play with.. so I'm tied!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I'll choose Growlithe, because maybe starting out with Growlithe would be nice, I can train and make it as a pet in the same time. And when it is evolved into Arcanine I can ride it. =)

Back