• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could pick your own name what would it be?...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I've always wanted to have a change in my name actually, and if I could then it would be Sky Glades. First name is like really cool and I've loved it ever since I had it written in my own fan ficition. As for the last name however was basically random as nothing came to mind, but it suits the name I guess.

Though, my mom always told me our names come with out own luck, so I trust my name now is leading me the right way.

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Felix, after Felix from the Golden Sun games, he's one of my heroes. If not that then Kurt, after Kurt Cobain. Of course, my number 1 hero is Codename V, but that's not a very good name...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Vyro.

No idea why though. It's just the name of one of my characters.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    This is actually a question that I was pondering to myself earlier this week. My name is a very important thing, something that most people know me by and refer to me as so I want it to be short, easy, catchy and unique.

The name Sean has caught my eye a lot. It ticks all the boxes above (maybe not so much the uniqueness since it is becoming more common) and the name just sounds right in my head.

If I had the choice, it would probably be Collin. It ticks all my criteria boxes and it sounds like a name that someone like me would have. The name also, to me, radiates confidence. I'm sure it might change depending on when you actually meet the person but if I hear the name Collin, my first impressions are the uniqueness and catchiness of the name which makes me think the person is too, even though they might not be.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Hm. To be quite frank, my current name (Emily) suits me very very well. I just can't see myself with any other name.

But if I have to answer, probably Kira. I fell in love with that name a few months ago.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I would have my user name as my real name...its funny cause my friend used to call me cidney hahahahah. But all in all i think its a pretty cool name.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Xavier sounds good. As for my last name, I will gladly change it to something that starts with Z. I hate being at the top of the name list every time.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    It'd have to be my middle name, Alex. Maybe my current first name as my middle name, and something like Rosewood as a last name. Sounds nice. And smells nicer.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I like the names Luna and Kiri.

I like the character Kiri from Beauty Pop, and well.. Luna from HP~
    I don't know about my last name, I actually quite like my last name..

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I have 3, Harry/Liam and Aloysius. The first two are fairly common although Aloysius is very uncommon. I also wouldn't mind my name being Wolfgang XD.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I absolutely dispise my name so I'd love to change it. xD

I would probably change my first name to Ryan, Alex, or John...they're common, yet badass. =P

As for last names I like Spyder. :O Spiders are pretty hardcore, and when you change a letter, it's hardcore to the max. Or something like Blaze... idunno.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have 3, Harry/Liam and Aloysius. The first two are fairly common although Aloysius is very uncommon. I also wouldn't mind my name being Wolfgang XD.

OMG! My first name is Aloyisious! Its spelled differently but pronounced the same!

I would change my name to Aloyisious Haza Auxjuan

Auxjuan is one of my middle names and I just changed it to my last name.

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    I'd change my name to Max Power. Lol.

Nah, I hate my name. Jaye. -shudder-

I'd change my name to Jordan, Zak or Harry. Hang on, scratch the last part. Everyone will think I have a scar.

Definitly Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My friends used to call me Lola, which I really enjoyed. I'm fine with my name now, but if I really wanted to change it, I'd call myself "Lola Peach." :3

Back