• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could, would you?

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    Na. They would be a threat to us. Even a cute little Pachirisu or Buneary might hurt us. What if we forgot to feed them? Would Pachirisu zap you? Buneary might slap you with those ears. O.o I wouldn't want them hear at all. They belong in our imagination and should stay there.

Lady Missie

Aspiring Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It depends. I mean animals no matter how small can already hurt us or kill us. Maybe if we had them restricted at first until we breed them enough to be gentler. But even then it could still hurt or kill us. It's hard to tell. I'd say yes to test subjects first.

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
    Yes Cause if pokemon is real then I would'nt be sitting in front of my computer. It cant bring harm , right? I mean even animals here are dangerous so whats the difference ?

Years
    No, imagine walking in a park and getting randomly zapped by random mice and squirrels....

also, fires would increase like hell, just a walk outside with a Cyndaquil can result in the death of a family...

*also points at the huge number of pokemon that are able to cause earthquakes, wildfires, floods and other disasters*

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Course I would revive them! I could revive only my own pokemon and take over the entire world and rule as supreme global dictator and establish a new world order (Seriously, I am not joking). If pokemon could be real who cares about the side effects?

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Do I get to have Misty come into our plane of existence, too? If so, **** YEAH! AND I CALL DIBS!

No people from that world,(especially not misty) just the pokemon.

Course I would revive them! I could revive only my own pokemon and take over the entire world and rule as supreme global dictator and establish a new world order (Seriously, I am not joking). If pokemon could be real who cares about the side effects?

Every one else would have pokemon too, dude.

Last edited:

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Every one else would have pokemon too, dude.

Ok I would get a few of my ,mates to form a team and fight our way to the top and rule like that (Team Lycan....like the sound of that! :badsmile:).
    Also i have to admit there probably would be restrictions on having a pokemon e.g: you have to pass a test like you have to to drive and things like that.

Years
    Tyranitar would just destroy stuff.
    And as a martial artist, I would just look useless next to hitmonchan's punching power or hitmonlee's kicks
    =[
    Hitmondan isn't as good =[

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    Tyranitar would just destroy stuff.
    Tyranitar would destroy Tokyo! *cough*Godzilla*cough*

It be nice, having a pet Eevee on my lap when I'm on the computer, making Piplup soak things, etc. But then again, it also be bad. If the military used Pokemon for their own purposes, we bring Captain Falcon to life and he'd Falcon Punch them to Pluto (Which is a planet! D:<)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, I would!
    If I did, I wouldn't be on the computer all the time, and I could use their powers to beat the heck out of the people who teased me for liking Pokemon. ^^

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Yes, I would!
    If I did, I wouldn't be on the computer all the time, and I could use their powers to beat the heck out of the people who teased me for liking Pokemon. ^^

Word, Im feeling that, how do you feel about....

WORLD DOMINATION!!!

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
    If I could get three of my fave pokemon (Eevee , Piplup and Torchic), I would not care about other and beat the crap out military if they use pokemon as weapons and obtain domination with my utterly cute team.

King Eevee

Ace Eevee Breeder
    Years
    uuuuuuuugggghhh......* removes glasses and rubs eyes*
    I am only assuming that the pokemon would act as described in red and blue.... animalistic and wild. therefor they would have to feed and they would probably feed on the animals that didn't have abilities like they do. I.E. reality creatures.
    So to answer your question they would probably not get along with the Real animals unless they had been captured and domesticated.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    STOP WITH THE WORLD DOMINATION THING!!!!! YOU RULING THE WORLD IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, EVEN IF YOU DID HAVE POKEMON......BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE A STRONGER POKEMON!!!

thats true, ever heard of the saying there is someone always stronger or better than you at something?

:t354:TG

Back