• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You could....

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • I wouldn't change myself at all, but if I had to, I'd change either my looks or my shyness. I'm tired of people calling me ugly even though I don't think of myself as hideous, and I'm tired of not being able to talk to people I'm not close to because I'm shy.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • My genes so that I can be taller. If that can't be done, my name so that I don't have to be stuck with such a bad name for a lifetime.

Being tall isn't as hot as it's all cracked up to be. I used to be one of the shortest people in my class, and I always wanted to be taller. Well, when I turned 16, I got my wish, and it kinda sucks, to be honest. I always smack my head into ****, and I always, end up having to get stuff sor people who don't want to get a stepladder. Also, chicks dig short guys for some reason...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I would probably change my attitude towards homework.
    I am getting better but sometimes I just cannot be bothered finishing a pile of paper for it to get graded...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'd change my hair, not to blame my parents, but they gave me the worst genetic code for hair, seriously >:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If I could change one thing it'd be my gender, I'd be so much better off as a girl, and would fit my personalty better too. XD

But really, I think what I'd change is my height (I'm kind of on the short side, so people think I'm younger then what I really am). And maybe a close second (ok not close... I just wanted to throw this in here XD) would be my eye color. I would love to have green or blue eyes.

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
  • I would want to be as strong and tough as like superman or something. I would like to be more agile, or have 1 trillion dolla, or being able to change the way I look and my gender whenever I wanted, now THAT would be fun =D.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • If I could change something, then that would be my attitude. I wish I have normal boring attitude rather than being naughty and annoying. Well, in my physical and financial wants, I am already contented on what I have. :)

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I need to be more outgoing and talkative.
    Augh, I spend all my time observing others that I don't get a single word in the conversation myself.

I also need to learn to love and be loved.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm getting to like myself. But I would change my weight. I'm a bit on the chubbsy side of life and it knocks my confidence >>;

Back