• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had a million dollars...

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ...how would you use it?

I'd spend it moderatly, after I blow off at least $1000.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Get a PS3+PSP, a decent TV/monitor for university, buy whatever games I want, spend maybe a bit more, and the rest pretty much goes for university and whatnot.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    First, I would help my parents pay off the house, and then help rennovate it.

I'd most likely put 3/4 in savings, help out my family financially (well, the close ones), and blow the rest.

That leaves about 5k-15k, huh? Yeah, I can improvise with that. XD

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    First, I would help my parents pay off the house, and then help rennovate it.

I'd most likely put 3/4 in savings, help out my family financially (well, the close ones), and blow the rest.

That leaves about 5k-15k, huh? Yeah, I can improvise with that. XD
    I'd do the same, more or less. Since I'm not yet 18, I can save the money and save it for when I need to to provide for my future family.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    The first thing I would do would be to buy a whole bunch of land build a nice house on it then get a ATV and spend the next couple of months mapping it. Then I would put some away and suff like that.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Lets think....

First,I would buy any manga I want.Next,I would buy another DS,A Pearl versoin,and some other games.I would buy a new computer for my sister since shes hogging the main one.I would donate about $1000 to this site.I would save as much as I need for college.And then I'm not sure.Probably blow it all on games and books.

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
    Buy a big house for my family ;D.I woud probably keep about 7k-14k for myself.I woud buy a new computer,a wii(yes I don't have one)a ps3 maybe,and some games...And when I mean some I mean MANY!And I woud spend the rest of my money buying things on ebay.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Donate 2,000 to charity and cancer research stuff ~ <3

The rest well, I'd buy my mom something nice and then buy myself a few nice things too ~ <3

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I don't really know what I'd buy, I'd probably end up making myself broke though, so I'll just stick the money in the bank for interest. And then somebody else can decide what I'd buy with the money. XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Lets see...

I'd buy a PS3 + X-Box 360 Elite + Flat screen TV, for starters. After that I'd give some to my parents, to help with our Mountain House payment. I'd put some away into a college fund, invest in stocks, etc... Then I'd go and buy all the little things I want, Video Games, Manga, Anime, Books, Movie's, stuff like that.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I'd Buy a new house in the surbubs which down here is Markham :) And then buy a new computer. But whatever I want end of story <.<

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    I'd buy some video games, and some other cool stuff. I'd also buy a mansion and donate some money to the forums.

Oh yeah, and I'd give hundreds of dollars to the poor. :3

Last edited:

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I'd invest $100,000 of it in CDs and bonds, and then I would try the stock market with about $50,000. Then I would help out some of my family members who need a boost financially. After that, I would put all but $10,000 in the bank. And that $10,000 would be my fun-time spending money.

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
    I'd donate most of the money to wildlife conservations, help my family financially, and then if i had enough, adopt an elephant.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Save all of it in the bank and collect interest.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    A lot of it would probably go into college, but I'd buy myself some nice horseback riding equipment, and some video games. :x And candy. And maybe some paint and stuff to decorate my room. My room is awful. D:

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I'd donate probably $50,000 to like, a humane society or something <3 Meh luffs animals. And then, I'd get us out of this crappy apartment. And then, I'd buy stuff for all of mah friends like I said I would! ;D But instead of little things, they'd be getting like a pure gold chair delivered to their door or something. o.O
    And of what I had left, I would take a summer off to visit all of them to deliver those presents myself.
    and then go to Hawaii.
    :3
    <3

Back