• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had an event rained out, what Pokemon would you use to use 'sunny day' for you

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I yet had another issue in my life that caused me to wish I had a Pokemon for... first the power outage, then the heat wave, and now I got rained out yesterday... which brings up this discussion....

If you had an outdoor event that was rained out, but you really wanted this event to happen, what Pokemon would you use that knows the move 'sunny day' to bring sunshine into your event to cancel out the rain, so your event can continue....

Moltres not in this case, Moltres is already used for transportation + the Moltres would need to be at level 100 to do so, I'll need to use an alternate this time...

to use 'sunny day' my choice would be Ho-Oh....

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I'd use Volcarona, from what its pokedex entry says, it can be used as a replacement sun, so I guess It will do the best job :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd have Dragonair or Bronzong change the weather because their Pokedex entries state that they're known for changing the weather at will.

(Lugia)

Flying Until I Find The One.
    Years
  • Uhhhh, Groudon probably. Because it can do it without using a move.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd use Tentacruel, just to subvert expectations. Can you imagine the looks on everybody's faces when I say "Tentacruel, use Sunny Day!" and then Tentacruel's eyes glow red briefly only to have the clouds part and the sun shine through?

Everybody would clap, some would gasp and there would be a murmuring around the crowd. "How did he teach Tentacruel Sunny Day?" "It's not possible!" "This must be witchcraft!" "He must have used some sort of hacked TM, surely. This isn't natural!" "He must be an amazing Pokemon trainer..." I may even need to prepare a boss pose. Maybe something like this:

if you had an event rained out, what Pokemon would you use to use 'sunny day' for you

It'd be a pretty magical moment, man. It'd be solid.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • For any weather needs, I would of course call on Castform. It can do a few different types of weather for me, so it wouldn't just be useful for clearing the skies- if I was at something that I really wanted to get rained out, I could have it do that. :3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Like, Vileplume or something. I absolutely love Vileplume, the whole line btw.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I would use Sunflora because it's basically a sunflower so it would be perfect to use to bring the sun back:D

And please check out my new thread?:)

Back