• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had control over the series or a movie...

Years
    I would make team galactic a lot more forminable and dangerous like not being beaten the first time thay meet ash...
    Make it look like team galactic own sinnoh through corruption and man power.make it seem completly hopeless and that thay are going to win and the hero is'nt one of our main charachters.The hero should be like someone none expected so something like that.

And one the the main charachters or their pokemon should die (without gore, like lucario)

And ash should get arrested and framed to be responsible for some huge catastrophy while team galactic are getting away

and most of all a huge twist like dawn works for interpol and was traking ash on terror charges or brock is actully a mew

well idk but something like this would be good

ps .ASH SHOULD REPAY ALL THE BIKES HES BROKEN!!!!

Years
    Here is a list of things I would want changed about the show. I stopped watching the show after the Johto series, by the way.

1. Why does Ash always have to get one/more of the region's starter Pokemon? In the first two regions, he somehow ended up with all three, even though some of the Pokemon would have been better off with other trainers (to this day I am still irked that Brock didn't get Charmander in that Kanto episode).

2. The whole not-evolving-Pokemon thing that some people mentioned. The one that gets my goat the most is Cyndaquil, who was just begging to evolve in the episode "You're a Star, Larvitar".

3. Team Rocket. They used to be funny, now they're just annoying. You already know that their plot of the day is going to be foiled by Pikachu or another of Ash's Pokemon. I just see them as a half-baked interruption in the plot you'd rather be watching.

4. I'd love to see more of Jimmy, Marina and Vincent's adventures in Johto. If I was in charge of the Pokemon anime, I'd make that a whole series in itself.

5. Groan... I don't even want to try to count all the characters that Ash said he'd "see again", only to have the character never make another appearance in the show. I wish those characters would make at least one more appearance.

6. Much as I dislike Ash, I wish that he'd actually win a tournament for once. I'm tired of seeing him lose in the quarterfinals or earlier, only for the person who beat him to lose to another trainer.

7. I wish the show would tone down on the Pikachu drama scenes. Almost-deaths, Ash having to drop everything and rush him to the Pokemon Centre, stuff like that. I swear, there must be at least one Pikachu drama scene every third episode.

I think that's all I have to say for now about the anime.

Years
    1. Add more Team Rocket centric episodes
    2. Have Mondo appear in the anime
    3. Have Brock find a girlfriend and leave the show. I like him, but he has long overstayed his welcome and has become boring.
    4. Create a Pokemon Chronicles series for May's adventures in Johto
    5. Make Ash and Giovanni have a proper confrontation with one another
    6. Add more Rocketshipping moments
    7. Bring back the old dub cast
    8. Resolve the GS Ball plot

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If I had Control team rocket JJ and CB would compete in every episode and as would have a riolu and brock would have Tyranitar

Back