• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you had one question

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
    If you had the opportunity to find out the completely truthful answer to a single question, about anything at all, what would you ask?

Years
    How can I make an absurd amount of money with a minimal amount of effort and a low risk of everything going to shit?

If that's not allowed "Why am I sick?" would also be a good option.

pkmin3033

"How can I easily achieve biological immortality?"

I'll deal with everything else once I don't have to worry about my physical health.

Years
    "How can I easily achieve biological immortality?"

I'll deal with everything else once I don't have to worry about my physical health.

There's a scientist called Aubrey de Grey who's working on that.

He has an epic beard! He prefers to call his work "radical life extension" instead of "biological immortality", and says he wants to end the suffering of the process of aging.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    If I had one question, it would be what I'm supposed to do with my life. I've always wanted to be a psychologist, and I don't think I'd be happy doing anything else, but other career options have presented itself and I'm kind of torn between money or passion.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    'Hi Mr. Lucas, just how true is the Darth Jar Jar theory and what was your original plan for the prequels?'

you have no idea how hard it's been bugging me ever since i read that post

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    To the questions I'd really want to ask, I would honestly rather not know. I'd rather dwell in the mystery than suffer in the certainty.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    "Is there life after death?"

It's bad being only a 20-something year old but I'm mortified at the thought of death. I can't accept that once you die nothing happens. It scares me that that's an inevitable possibility. The answer to that question would most certainly help me with closure as I'd rather live with certainty as to what happens than suffering from my mind playing tricks on myself.

if you had one question
    Uranus is pretty big
    Spoiler:

Lucid

It's bad being only a 20-something year old but I'm mortified at the thought of death. I can't accept that once you die nothing happens. It scares me that that's an inevitable possibility. The answer to that question would most certainly help me with closure as I'd rather live with certainty as to what happens than suffering from my mind playing tricks on myself.

Uranus is pretty big
    Spoiler:
    Did you know you can fit can fit 63 Earths in Uranus?

"How/when will I die" idk I rly love spoilers

blue

gucci
    Years
    Don't we know that it's constantly expanding, however? So there's really no certain measurement, ahha.

I do feel this really puts things into perspective, however.

if you had one question

I'm sorry.

What I mean is at this current period in time. It's constantly expanding but we only pretty much know of the observable universe. To know beyond that and have close to an exact figure would be fascinating imo.

Last edited:
    Back