• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Had One Wish

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Money. Lots of it. Mainly for financial security. I really don't plan on blowing it on expensive cars and multiple mansions, but I want enough to live comfortably without working so I have all the free time in the world to be on PC :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'd wish I were always right, except if what I say could potentially harm myself.

Then there'd be no need for more wishes.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Reverse Entropy! So we don't need to worry about energy problems and we can possibly create Perpetual Motion machines. XD

BrockObama

Custom User Title
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    a wallet that always had a one hundred dollar bill in it. and if i used it, another one replaced it.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What's wrong with you people? You only think about yourselves? No offense.

I'd wish all people on earth were happy. I'd wish that there was no evil in people's hearts.

It's obvious why.

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    The power of life and death, like a Death Note kind of thing. Either that or just put an end to cruelty, though that'd probably just destroy the human race.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    DeathWish, if you really want to get into it, think about what you could do for other people with unlimited money, moar wishes, and reverse entropy.

Don't lose your wallet. lol.

I'd wish for... Psychokinetic power. Molecular and energetic control. The good stuff. >:D

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    I'd wish that everybody was happy,and there was no evil,and that all the japanese women in the world loved me.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • I'd wish for infinate wishes.........

No, I'd wish for world peace, so that there would be no more of this nonsense of fighting with other countries, we could all work together to find new sources for energy, better ways of life, and ect.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    A Utopia, the style I see it. For me everything would be "perfect," and it would seem perfect for others as well so no guilty conscience.

Either that or more wishes ;)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
  • I'd wish for a perfect world..................run by me. Lol kidding.

I wish for pokemon and pokemon items to be real (like pokeballs to catch them, potions to heal them, and pokeblocks or pokemuffins to feed them). That would be awesome.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • I'd wish that I'm the most sexiest guy in the entire world and all the ladies would drool over my good looks. lmfao. joking.

I'd be like everyone once and want billions of dollars.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I'd wish for more wishes. Lolbroken.
    Once I had three wishes, I'd use the first wish to determine what two wishes I should make. I'm not wise enough to make such decisions.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    lol. No one would ever really wish for world peace. 2 reasons.
    1. human Beings, by nature are selfish and greedy.
    2. It wouldn't last anyways. Peace of any kind never lasts. think of Thanksgiving with all your relative. It's all peaceful until everyone starts fighting over that last piece of Turkey/potatoes/gravy/etc. or until one relative touches on a topic that's rather touchy for others.

As for me, prolly what Elite Overlord LeSabre said and for the same reasons. I'm not materialistic, but rather sentimental. Even if I had money, I'd prolly still drive the same beat up '95 Chevy Monte Carlo and still dress like a gothic loser cuz that's just how I am. Unfortuneately, money is a necessary evil in this world.

Back