• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you HAD to change your username..

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Typing this on my phone, sooo.. short and to the point:

Say something happened to PC, forcing all of us to change our usernames, whether we like the one's we have or not. Just adding numbers onto your current name doesn't count. You're forced to make it something new: What would it be? owo

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Hrmm. Tough question because I've never really considered it. Well, I'd definately not go back to my old username; but if I had to change I would probably change it to Mirror Opposites or something stupid like that. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Well, I'm perfectly happy with my username. But I'd like to go with "Gavin", simply because that is what I'm best known as. Other than that I'd go with "I have a cat on my face". No reasoning for that however, just think it'd be pretty sweet.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Mmm, as I stay in this forum...I'm quite accustomed to my name; I'd think it'd be weird to change it at this point for me. XD But if I HAD to change it, I'd be 70sDragon.

The reason is because I had a dream on where I was slightly into disco, and I turned into those dragon-like epeople from Fire Emblem. I can't remember more that that.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Phoebe Buffay. Because Pheebs is amazing, duh.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    I would change it to Citrus.

Similar impact (6-letter name, awesome thing); and it's of another thing I like anyways.

CITRUS.

Years
    I'd probably change my username to another one of my character's names. It's something I'd have to think about more in-depth before changing it, though. I'd say Nova if it weren't taken :( I looked ages ago.

If I knew I'd keep using Persona 4 main character avatars, I'd change it to Ashton Katgane, because that's what I always name the main character. It just clicks for me. 8)

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
    If i had to change my username i would probably cheat and flip it around turning it into SAGABLAZE lol.
    But i think that would be against the point of this poll so if that doesn't work it would be ShadowFire.
    ShadowFire being the team name i came up with on the first Role play i played on here.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'd probably go back to Fallen Nocturne. I actually really liked that name and thought about sticking with it, but since everyone knew me by Morkula I just decided to go back to it as my "final" name.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I would probably change too any anime character(that I like) who already doesn't have there name taken. Or at least get the 5 ditched from my name.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd accidentally delete the account of whoever owns the name "Cherrim". Then I'd use that name--it's essentially my internet alias these days. PC is the only semi-prominent place where I don't use it.

:( I'd gladly take a warning for account deletion or something if it meant I could have the name.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'd be Seiphre. I normally don't like using the same username in more than one place, but I use Seiphre as my NintendoBuzz username and my BMGF name. It's just something I came up with when joining NinBuzz's forums, and I've really liked it because it can be pronounced in a lot of ways. So I can change pronunciations whenever I get bored of one. lol Or I'd go by Hatoulia Fish or Seed bby. Those would be nice names. Literally just made Hatoulia Fish up. lmao

Edit: LMAO I WANNA CHANGE IT TO GUY INSTEAD 8D

Years
    I'd probably end up doing something sexy and cool like "Aloe Vera".
    My username on a given forum depends on my mood/inspiration at the time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not Afraid... might as well keep the song theme going, though I'll miss my current username. Or The Heartless Witch, but it only applies to like, one theme I used. XD

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    lighthefuze, definitely. I spell it like that cuz I'm awesome. Unfortunately, I made an alt for that, so someone must delete it or use that one.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Soul, since that's my username on lots of other forums, although that's already taken.
    Maybe Demonic Ice; I dunno it sounds pretty nice.

Years
    I could have changed me Username to this if I didn't take a break from PC right when they stopped letting people change their usernames. It would be Serjical Tirade, after my favorite singer, Serj Tankian.

Back