• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had to live in a game...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Which world or universe from a game would you like to live in the most, and what kind of life would you have? Would you take on a more heroic or adventurous role, like one of the main characters, or do you think you'd be more like one of the NPCs, living a quiet life in the background (not like NPCs that do nothing but stand around, but perhaps you'd like to run a Pokemon daycare instead of being a trainer, or maybe you want to be an innkeeper instead of an adventurer, etc)?

Shdwj

Excuse me?
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2016
    That's a tough question. I know where I wouldn't want to live though: any village, town, city, country from the world of Elder Scrolls. So brutal. So cold.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I would love to live in the universe of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Being able to live out your life as the Hero of Time and travel the seas on the King of Red Lions would be a dream come true. Exploring dungeons, visiting new islands, using a vast array of weapons at your disposal, controlling the winds with the Wind Waker, and so on and so forth would be a one-of-a-kind experience. Plus, who wouldn't want to play Battleship with this handsome devil?
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say the world of Dead Space if anywhere, roaming the galaxy and fighting my way through small armies worth of Necromorphs comes to mind.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The world of Animal Crossing. Nothing sounds better than living in a little village building the town how you like it and enjoying the sights and sounds of the world. It'd be so awesome<3

TY

Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2!!!!!!!!!

I dreamed of living in there as a kid (im weird leave me alone pls) and it is much better than living in StarCraft (all those Zerg bugs and Protoss lasers.... scary)

Plus the buildings look fancy to live in :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If it's temporary, I honestly wouldn't mind living in Mario Kart world. I'd be kart-racing every day, which, in my life, I haven't done at all, sadly. All in all, it'd be quite a refreshing experience. There would be a variety of things to do, from participating in grand-prix, balloon battling against friends, all the way to performing coin-runners--the sky is my limit, to be honest. If it's permanent, then I don't know... probably Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Living in Skyloft would be pretty fun, considering that it's floating in sky. Plus, most people living around seem pretty friendly, so it shoudn't be an issue to get along with them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The world of Animal Crossing. Nothing sounds better than living in a little village building the town how you like it and enjoying the sights and sounds of the world. It'd be so awesome<3

Stole the words out of my mouth...or text box. I'd love to live in my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have some of the best villagers (aside from Rocket living in front of my cafe and YES I am still mad about this!) like Julian, Marshal, Lucky, Ankha, and Muffy. It's just a really relaxing place and honestly, as stressed as I've been lately, I could really use it. :)

I also really liked Florem in Bravely Default as well. While I don't consider myself to be anything like the women that live there, I just thought it was an absolutely gorgeous place. Definitely my favorite town in the whole game. The music is wonderful too. It just seems like a great place to live, as long as I stay away from a certain Red Mage.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I also really liked Florem in Bravely Default as well. While I don't consider myself to be anything like the women that live there, I just thought it was an absolutely gorgeous place. Definitely my favorite town in the whole game. The music is wonderful too. It just seems like a great place to live, as long as I stay away from a certain Red Mage.
    Spoiler:

Would you enter yourself into Florem's beauty contest? Just remember: always be fashionaaabluh!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would lose Florem's beauty contest in a heartbeat. n___n

Also, Sandover Village. So many cool places surrounding it too, like Sentinel Beach and the Forbidden Jungle. ...Well, I wouldn't go to the latter, but that beach is cool...after you knock off those pirates, anyway. And don't get in the water. DOOOON'T DO THAT. Spargus is also pretty cool, but I don't think I could earn my citizenship there honestly.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I'd have to say the world of Dead Space if anywhere, roaming the galaxy and fighting my way through small armies worth of Necromorphs comes to mind.
    I'd honestly be so scared for you then if that was the case; Necromorphs around every corner that want to stab and rip apart your entire body in space where no one can hear you?
    Spoiler:

But hey I mean, if you want the adventure....yay?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd honestly be so scared for you then if that was the case; Necromorphs around every corner that want to stab and rip apart your entire body in space where no one can hear you?
    Spoiler:

But hey I mean, if you want the adventure....yay?

Honestly, I'd just have a wide as hell grin on my face the whole time with my force gun in hand waiting for the next opportunity to use my toy again should any Necromorph feel cocky enough to try to take out this seasoned professional. Come on suckas, I got enough for all o' yall.

Ah, nothing like a bit of adrenaline to make your day entertaining lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I guess mineral town from Harvest moon. All you have to do is work your fields, flirt with the woman and eventually get laid and have children. Boring? Sure. But I'm not gonna escape reality just to hunt 50 foot monsters, no siree.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    I'd have to pick the realm of Gensokyo from Touhou Project. Trust me, it was an obvious answer. It's bigger than what it's meant to be, which is just a speck of land in Japan, and it has a diverse range of both locations and characters. Along with being from my favourite game series, the land of Gensokyo has one cool thing nothing else has - Danmaku battles. God, it'd be fun to be able to manipulate bullets in patterns.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Golden Sun. It has a hugh world, many secrets, alchemy (and who wouldn't want to control natural forces?), different cultures, really cool equipment, a really complex history and, of course, the most beatiful place in all history of gaming: Lemuria

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    This will sound silly, but I want to live in the world of pokemon. I love the idea of befriending and catching pokemon so much. If not that, then probably Persona 4 Golden. That one seemed so fun and unique.

Yukari

I'd want to live in either Gaia or the world that The Elder Scrolls takes place in. Let me tell you; Final Fantasy is a beautiful game, (Though not graphically, as the visuals have aged poorly.) and living in its world would be great, as long as I didn't live in Sector 7, and I was out of the way of Sephiroth. Ans The Elder Scrolls have such a massive, Detailed world that just begs to be explored that I could spend a long time in it before I went insane.

im weird leave me alone pls
    You got that right! I MEAN don't beat up yourself! We're all weird in our own way. =P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I would like to explore Hyrule. I would love to bounce through the Mushroom Kingdom. Going on an adventure with Professor Layton would be fun. Kanto/Johto would be fun too

Back