• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had...

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    ...a militant organization gunning for you, what would you do?

I would blockade myself with my favorite weapons, and fight to the last bullet.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Wierd topic I say, or maybe in the wrong forums???

I would call the military and they would fight for me 'till the last blood is shed. And I would take command in the resistance, which means I would rather fight than skulking in my bunker, thinking of an escape route or whatnots.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Let them kill me, I mean it's not like anything like Eagle Eye would happen to me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Fortify my house, stock up on ammo and supplies, and tell 'em, "Come and get me!" It'll be like the Alamo, except with more high tech weaponry. Yeah, I'll probably go down, but at least I'll be able to say I went down fighting, in a blaze of glory. And in the end, isn't that what's important?

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Fortify my house, stock up on ammo and supplies, and tell 'em, "Come and get me!" It'll be like the Alamo, except with more high tech weaponry. Yeah, I'll probably go down, but at least I'll be able to say I went down fighting, in a blaze of glory. And in the end, isn't that what's important?
    You won't be able to say anything, you'll be dead. >.>

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    The best place to go is an underground bunker with a big supply of food and a self-contained water source. You're also going to want to make sure you can seal off parts and have detection technology, in case they do break in. Your ventilation systems should be small enough that people can't crawl through them.

In case they do break in, load up on any SMG-type gun (keep a pistol and a knife on your belt for good measure), and try to seal off where they entered. If they reach you, they should get a nice blast of SMG to the face.

As for staying alive, you'll want access to water and food. If they really want you (e.g., you're running from the government), they might hole you up for as long as a month. If they're an invading military, they'll probably drop it after a few days; they have bigger threats to focus on (either way, you'll probably still be under surveillance). Keep tabs on what's happening outside, and once they stop monitoring you, go outside under cover of darkness and in disguise to refill your food supply (and water supply if that's running low).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The only realistic option that will give me a slight chance of survival is to run.
    I can't take on a team of trained personnel that outnumber me, are more organised than me and are better equipped than me. I doubt anyone else could either. I would avoid a violent confrontation at all costs.
    I'd get a new haircut and dye my hair, maybe damage my face to the point that I'm less recognisable; make sure I don't use anything electronic that could be traced to my location, credit card, mobile phone etc. and get as far away from my original location as possible. Seeing as I live in Britian, it would be difficult to leave the country. So I'd probably just be prolonging my eventual capture by these crazed militants.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'll go into hiding with an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction at my disposal. If they touch me, they're as good as dead. I'm not going to die at the hands of others who hate me. >:[

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'd just die.

Seriously.

I believe in reincarnation, so I can just come back again, even if I don't remember a thing.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    If video games have taught me anything, all I need is a shotgun, a bag full of pills, and a decent internet connection.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm going to go with the realistic endeavor of leaving the country that is seeking to persecute me. I'm assuming that if the government were ever to be looking for me, god forbid, it would be for a crime... not some crazy James Bond type of situation.

More than likely, I would change my appearance as much as I possibly could, get fake identification, buy a plane ticket with a card that is not traced to my name, and be on my way to a country that does not extradite criminals back to the United States.

Years
    I'd do something totally crazy, like hi-jacking an F-22 fighter jet armed with powerful bombs that take out large areas, find their HQ and bomb it. But if I do that, I would have the entire U.S. after me and that's worse.

Mo other option would be to just kill myself so I can deny them their target.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kill myself? Why not :D

I don't believe in reincarnation (lulzwtfsofake), but I do believe in death. And personally death seems like a pretty nice eternal nap :|

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Assuming I had advance notice, I'd put fake plates on my car, find a parking lot about twenty miles from my house, put a car cover on it, and hide inside. Sure, it wouldn't be enjoyable, but it's pretty safe. If anyone wanted to check if it was my car, they'd probably just check the plates rather than removing the cover. With enough AA batteries and a nearby grocery store, I could go at least a month before checking if my house is safe.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I'd just die.

Seriously.

I believe in reincarnation, so I can just come back again, even if I don't remember a thing.

I believe this too, but that's besides the point.

If Bioshock has taught me anything, all I'd ever need is a fistful of lightning, fire, ice, bees, telekenis powers, Big Daddy hypnotising liquid, a Shotgun, Pistol, Grenade Launcher, Crossbow, a Wrench, a Machine Gun and some Irish fellow named Atlas guiding me around.

*also I'd reply to their threats with, "would you kindly?" therefore making me king of the world*

They'd. Be. So. Screwed.

Lash

Years
    I would either:

A. Get Master Chief on my side to fight off and kill them.
    B. Have a quick cig/bowl before I die.
    C. Stock up on ammo, fortify my house, possibly get my own little army, and give em' hell.

Back