• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you lived in the Pokemon world would you join any of the team organizations?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hmm, I guess I'd join Team Galactic. Even though their intensions may be selfish, maybe they would be capable of creating a better world than the one they lived in, as I don't believe that Cyrus and the rest of the admins are truly evil. Cyrus is just a little... power hungry I guess.
    If not Team Galactic, I would join Team Plasma because their intentions (except Ghetsis') were meant to be good.

Toujours: That would be a good creepypasta

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
    Years
    I don't think that I would join any organization, no. I've always sort of seen myself living in a quaint home in the woods, with my pokemon. Maybe like a rescue worker, but definitely not a member of any of the listed teams.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Don't forget that there are "good" teams and organizations as well. The Pokemon Rangers and Pokemon G-Men are just two examples. I believe so strongly in the ideas of personal freedom that I could never join an evil organization bent on taking from others what they didn't earn like Team Rocket, or forcing their ideals on others like Aqua/Magma/Plasma. In fact, I'd be so strongly against them that I'd actively join a group like the Pokemon G-Men to stop them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I'd stay to my self, call my self the Pokehipster. Teams are so mainstream.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Team Rocket is where it's at. Being evil is the best. I would work my way up in the ranks, end Giovanni's reign, and snag some of the biggest nastiest pokemon. Cities would be at my knees and Legendary Pokemon would beg to be part of my team of unstoppable beasts.

Years
    Yes, I believe that I would join a group like Team Rocket, but not for the intent of being evil. My plan would be to slowly take down the organization from the inside by relaying any dangerous information that I learned to the police. If anyone was getting suspicious, I would probably do some finger pointing. I realize that I would likely get caught in the end, but I guess every little bit helps!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

"Kill them." He murmured, the knives making a cold steel sound as they slid across the floor. Instantly one of the recruits went white. He dry heaved, looking between the knife and the helpless creature in front of him. He couldn't take the trusting look in Azurill's eyes, the misguided belief that humans are good and that it will be saved. He whimpered. Scrambled backwards. Ran to where he thought he remembered the door. He couldn't do it. He never saw the light of day again.

The other two weren't shocked in the least. They had joined Team Rocket for this purpose, they would do anything for the cause. Their hands gripped their weapons as they carried out what they were ordered to do.

... That's... Err... Worrying...? x3

I'd join Team Aqua due to their love of water and water types; a world full of water would be lovely! However probably wouldn't be comfortable going to the extremes that they do... On the other hand, Pokerangers are very cool too - it'd be great having a styler! But very tiring...

Back