• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Lived in the PokeWorld, Where Would You Live?

Years

Distortion world
    Hall of Origin

I like the beach, so either Olivine, Cianwood, Sunnyshore, Cinnabar, or some other water-related place like that. Actually, scratch Cinnabar; I don't have volcano insurance. XD

Atherist

I have no life. c:
    Years
    Fortree city in Hoenn. No question. I dunno why but I have just always loved that place. But then again I have also always loved visiting Lilycove, Slateport and and some of the islands in the Hoenn region.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If I had the chance, I would probably choose to live in Sunyshore City. It's just a nice city overall, with adequate activity. The city itself is run on solar energy which is great for the environment plus it is located near the beach, which is always a great factor when one just wants to absorb the sun and go for a nice swim.

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
    Years
    Snowpoint City, Sinnoh or Lilycove City in Hoenn. Or maybe one of the Sevii Islands in Kanto. That would be interesting.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hoenn, and more specifically in LaRousse.. that city just looked so awesome in the 7th movie. xD;

If not LaRousse, then probably in Lavaridge, where I'd spend most of time bugging the heck out of Flannery. :'D True facts.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Goldenrod City, Johto.
    Shopping, game corner, underground hair cutting salon, Gym leader, train station, and the radio tower. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Probably either Veridian or Goldenrod. I love big cities. I don't like to be isolated.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I would live in either Blackthorn City because of dragon's den and the gym leader is really strong or Lavender Town because of Pokemon Tower being haunted by ghosts.

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Lets see where would I live?

Id live in Johto... so many pretty legendaries. If I had to live in a city it would be hmmmmm.... maybe azelea town or goldenrod, mostly due because they are the closest cities to the illex forest, where I plan to capture celebi. But no none of that poture (is that how you spell it) BS, it would be so I can keep Celebi as a friend and as a pet

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    I'd live in Alto Mare, "The Water Capital" the place in the Pokemon Heroes Movie ^^ I think its absolutely gorgeous and I really like the sea. But its funny, I love all types of places, forest-y, city, beach, snow.

But if I had to pick a region, it be Johto :3 my favorite of all countries in Pokemon.

Years
    I'm not very familiar with the Hoenn region but I really like the look of Sootopolis and Mossdeep, so maybe either of them. As for Kanto, I'd probably go with Cerulean or Vermillion, nice feel to them. For Johto, I'm going to go with probably Ecruteak because I've always liked it, and maybe Violet City too because I liked it. Sinnoh has some cool places too, but nowhere I could see myself living. Maybe Sunyshore, but that's about it.

Back