• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you met Miley Cyrus......

What do you think of her?

• LOVE her!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • like her.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • no opinion

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • dislike her.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • HATE her!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    I would smash her face in then tie her up in my basement and do a... few... other things.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I like Miley's style in music and I like her for who she is. I also like her because she isn't bad looking either. Am I right? XD; However, like everyone we all make mistakes and we all do things that we probably shouldn't. She's done them as well, and I don't think that makes her any worse than the person next to me - if there was a person next to me. If I met her in real life, I'd feel pretty psyched. I mean it's not every day you meet a Hollywood star like her.

As for those saying the things they say, I get you're not the biggest fan of her, probably not a fan at all, but the least you could do is be realistic. Because I highly doubt you'd "put her in shackles." u_u

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I agree with Hiiro, however I don't really listen to her. I do like that new song she has...or what Hannah has...the Are You Ready one. I like the bass line. But if I met her, I guess that'd be cool. It wouldn't be too big of a deal, I mean...it's not Kings of Leon, but I'd still be a little star struck.

To those that are going to assault her, have fun in jail.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Get autograph, be in her comedy series, and that's all. :O
    Her musics are okay for me, but the comedy series on Disney is one of my personal favs, so I dont hate her.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    haha, i guess i would go OMG ITS MILEY CYRUS.
    ive always wanted to meet a celebrity ever since i was very small. i would ask for her autograph i guess.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I'd most likely punch her in the face and tell her the way she is acting is not adult, and not an cool. She needs to calm down.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Eh i would probally be to shy to do anything. but i wouldnt be all mean =P
    i wish i would be able to help her go through troubles though. all of you guys are hating on her for being yadadada. yet i doubt you guys know how stressful being famous is. (ok i dont know either)
    Her music and show is good, im not a huge fan, buts its a great way to pass time. i respect her for all her hard work and i would wish her luck with the rest of her life, which is what i would say if i met her.
    disney was way better bout 15/13years ago though

Back