• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you open this thread, you must post

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    i dont want to post a post on my post because i don't have a post near to post with this post

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    NOOO THE NOTIF REDIRECTED ME TO THIS THREAD AAAAAAAA

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years

Hey.~

You've been missed. Busy right now?
    yeah, I echo Megan's sentiments. It's just not the same without you here. Miss you Setsuna. Hope that you're doing well
    You guys are both super sweet, thank you! I've had a bunch happening but I've been thinking of you guys and this site the whole time, and I really wanted to pop in again, I'm glad this thread didn't completely drop once I wasn't here to rule over it anymore.~
    I wanted to backlog but there was just more and more pages and so much to read, wow. Hope you guys are doing well, did I miss anything major?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You guys are both super sweet, thank you! I've had a bunch happening but I've been thinking of you guys and this site the whole time, and I really wanted to pop in again, I'm glad this thread didn't completely drop once I wasn't here to rule over it anymore.~
    I wanted to backlog but there was just more and more pages and so much to read, wow. Hope you guys are doing well, did I miss anything major?
    Actually, yeah, things definitely have changed. For one: Squirtlenator isn't here anymore. That's because 2) there were some policy changes in regards to spamming on here. That means things have slowed down a little.

So: how are you doing? :)

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years

That does seem pretty major. At least, for what goes on here, I suppose. What's important to know about the new policy changes, anything I need to keep in mind?

I'm doing pretty alright, trying to slow things down myself actually. I think I got pretty carried away with talking with way too many people all the time and things started to get to me there. There was a lot going on and I felt like I had my hands full and then some, so I took a pretty lengthy break from a few places to get everything sorted out and remind myself it's fine not to be doing everything all the time. Being relaxed is plenty nice too.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back