• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you see this it means...

Akara

Eevee breeder
    Years
    ...that I managed to post my first thread! Hurray! xD

Ive been looking around for a nice place to set up a thread about eevee giveaways and so far this place looks interesting, but I'll have to investigate it some more!

Anyway, I think I'll introduce myself first. I'm Johanna, but I mostly go as Akara on the net. I write "anyways" a lot and enjoy helping people. I'd say I have an addiction to breeding pokemon, mostly eevees. I hatch eggs on the bus, at home, while waiting for the bus, at my grandma, at my friends house, while walking and at class sometimes. Hmm, I guess I really like to hatch eggs and check if they have any good IVs.

I dont really like battling with my pokemon, I have a terrible fear of losing and not being good enough, but I really enjoy EV-training my own pokemon teams and helping other breed awesome pokemon, especially to figure out egg move combos that's possible to get through several stages :3

If Im not playing on my DS Im usually at my laptop checking the net, drawing or cleaning my place, but I might be visiting my grandma or my friends. Im currently in college, first year in Graphic Design, but hoping to change to 3D and game-making this fall. Wohoo!

Im too lazy to draw an eevee or glaceon avatar right now, so the one I have will have to do for now. After all, she do look a bit like eevee even though she's not an eevee.

Dont think I have that much else to say than that I look forward to trading pokemon with you guys n_n

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
    Years
    Wowww; I love to EV train and IV breed too; but am also afraid of losing in competitive play..

That's really cool; I'm a first year in college as well, though an engineering major, but still a tad shaky on the decision-

Nice meeting you..!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hello Akara and welcome to PC :)

Hooray for your first thread! XD

Ooo, a breeder! I was the same as you when I played Pokemon games, I was too scared to make my record look bad for battling XD
    EV training is nice! I remember I used to do it as well haha. Altho I'm not that good when it comes to move sets D:

Anyways, have fun looking around the forum, post some, make new friends and be sure to read the rules :)

Feel free to VM me if you need any guidance here on the forums!

Akara

Eevee breeder
    Years
    Thanks guys! Ive been a good girl and read the rules, so no worries there n_~

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Hi, Akara! Welcome to PC. Well, you're going to be a "good girl and follow the rules", so theres not much to say to you there XD. I've just started EV training and I fail >__>

Anyway, have fun on the forums; I'm looking forward to seeing you around, and maybe you'll find some things here interesting! :D

Feel free to PM/VM me if you need any help!

Back