• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you wanted to be a pokemon, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I'd be a Pikachu so I can electricute my enemies...Muhahahahaha! Hehehe. :nervous:

Or a Skitty, maybe. :t300:

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    What are you all on about!? Be a SNORLAX! Sleep and eat, eat and sleep, and if someone bothers you... SIT ON THEM! Mwaahahahahaha... er.. ehm :paranoid:

But you didn't hear it from me, okay? /wink-wink/ /touches-nose/

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Sleep...eat...eat...sleep...yes, when you put it that way, being a Snorlax would be quite nice, but that way I couldn't bother people with my ranting and nitpicking...;__;

Abra would be cool too, that way I could sleep all day and still get the work done. Plus, with my uberly boosted IQ (Well, not as much as an Alakazam's, but still) and telepathic powers I wouldn't have to study for tests anymore. Plus, I could teleport away whenever things get bad. ^^

Optionally, I could for Vigoroth or Banette too: "Sleep? I don't need no stinking sleep!" xD Plus, as a Banette I could go through walls and do a bunch of spiffy spectral stuff. Ahh...the possibilities...

Finally, being a Cradily or Victreebel would be an interesting experience, that way I wouldn't even have to move to get food, just wait for it to find me. >D Plus, I love those little rascals. *Huggles Cradily and Victreebel* ^^

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Y'know, ever since I saw roselia's evo, I realised, I'd be cool to be... er... that thing, whatever its called :embarrass

Er... anyways, just THINK! Everyone would think you're an elderly retired superhero who's now selling flowers for a living. I'd have a reserved seat on public transportation, AND various pensioner discounts! Muahahahaha //wallows in own devious malisciousness//

Optinally, being a skitty wouldn't be too bad. Eeeeveryone wants to cuddle you. Aw ^^;

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Ria I believe its called a bellosom. Any pokemon I could be? Rikou definatly. I'd be so fast and have the power of thunder :)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I'd say be a Feebas.

I'd be able to swim nicely! Whee! Not to mention, laugh at all those impatient fools who can't catch me. XD

But if I was a Feebas, I couldn't cuddle one. So, ;;.;;

A Gastly wouldn't be half bad, *has always wanted to be able to deattach and attach eyes from face*. Floating, going through walls, scaring people or making them laugh. Yeah! ^^

But mostly, I'd rather be a Tailow or Pidgey. Cliche as it sounds, I've always wanted to be able to fly. X3 Anyways, with my uber cuteness, I shall have everyone at my beck and call, and sooner or later, be able to rule the world! Hahah!! ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Having nothing else to do than eating and sleeping seems very tempting, but I think a Snorlax's life might get boring after a while. I wouldn't mind being a Dunsparce either. They don't seem to move much (Which definitely fits me. xP) and most people won't care catching a Dunsparce. It's really quite sad how many Dunsparce haters there are. ;-;

Even though those options seem very fun, I'd probaly like to be a Porygon. Not only is that thing just too darn cute, but it can also freely move between the cyberworld and the real world. Randomly popping out of someone's computer (Possibly scaring that person. :3) sounds like a lot of fun. ^.^
    Ria I believe its called a bellosom.
    Uh... Bellossom is Gloom's evolution. Ria is talking about the new Pokémon for the Diamond and Pearl games. -.-

Last edited:

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Having nothing else to do than eating and sleeping seems very tempting, but I think a Snorlax's life might get boring after a while.

Hm...you make a good point there. Especially since I tend to have only five hours of sleep per day O.o

Aha! I've got a winner! We'll all be dittos! That way we can change into whatever we'd like, AND our love life would be rich too! ^^; Ooooh, I'm just so smartness filled ^^;

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    I'd love to be a flying type.. like a Pidgeot or a Dragonite... It'll be cool to fly all over the places.. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    Ria said:
    Aha! I've got a winner! We'll all be dittos! That way we can change into whatever we'd like, AND our love life would be rich too! ^^; Ooooh, I'm just so smartness filled ^^;

I agree being dittos we could be any pokemon we want, I'd spend most of my time being a tyranitar, but if i'd have to choose one permenantly i would choose Lugia, flying plus being psychic would be awsome.

Last edited:

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    First of all , a Ditto xD for the reason that Ria said... :3

Then I would go for Eevee , for the ultimate cuteness ^^ + My fav. pokie ^^

Then Bellosom , always cheering and be loved by everyone , and wearing such a nice 'skirt-thingy' ... Yap , definitly Bellosom...

for the 4th choice , I'll go with Kirlia :3 Ripping a hole into dimensions would be ...very 'illuminating' xD and again, a skirt-thingy...

5th is Lapras..Transporting people on your back , floating on the sea... of just living in a happy family..

Last is Beautifly...Nice colors and flying around , peacefully sucking nectar...What a life..

That will be it...I think :3

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Hm... there's so many choices. @_@

I think I'd like to be a Togetic. I'd be rare, elusive, and yet I would bring happiness and luck to kind-hearted people. If I saw someone evil or mean, I could always just fly away. ^^ Yep, that'd be me.

On the other hand, I'd also like to be a Ghastly/Haunter. Then I'd be playful and able to turn invisible when escaping something. Plus, I'd just be adorable. ^.^

Togetic and Ghastly... that's an odd combination. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Rapidash. :x I love horses and if I could run as fast as Rapidash, then I'd be one happy Kelsey. =D Either that or maybe a Flying type like Lugia (<33 dragons) or something. :3

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Jigglypuff.It's all about appeal,baby! 8D
    Besides,everyone doesn't appreciate my singing either ;<

My other choice would prolly be Skitty,cause I like cats + pink obviously :x *shot'd*

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    That's brilliant! O_O However, in order to turn into any Pokémon you'd want to be, you'd first need to find a Pokémon of the species you'd like to turn into.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back