• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a character in the anime...

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
  • Region: Johto (Violet City)
    First Pokemon: Gastly (evolved into Haunter)
    Occupation: Trainer and historian (Studying the Ruins of Alph and the two towers of Ecruteak)
    Friends: Morty, some of the sages from Sprout/Tin Tower, passing trainers and local ones too.
    My Team: Haunter, Gastly, Noctowl, Eevee.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
  • Region: Unova
    First Pokemon: Snivy
    Occupation: I would more than likely be a Team Rocket agent trying to climb the corporate ladder
    Friends: Probably my partner in crime, whoever they are. I would more than likely have more enemies than friends due to my occupation and all...
    My Team: Serperior, Rapidash, Arbok, Meowth, Pidgeot, and Lapras. Whatever I can use to get the job done and use for transportation.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    Region: Kanto

First Pokemon: Squirtle

Friends: Travel alone but if anyone wants to join, they're welcome.

My Final Team:

Blastoise (Last resort),
    Primeape (Desperation),
    Snorlax (Tank to make sure no one else gets hurt),
    Gengar and Alakazam (Will be used to assist me in perv activities....),
    and _______ (left empty for the dream of owning a Ho-oh)

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Name: Chris
    Region: Hoenn
    First Pokemon: Mew. (Old Sea Map & Master Ball stolen from Aqua Hideout FTW.)
    Friends: Brawly, Flannery (mmm................), Winona (mmmmm.....), Steven, Sidney, and 500+ other trainers in late 10s or early 20s.
    My Team: Mew, Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Gallade, Blissey, Cobalion.

Years
  • Region: Sinnoh
    First Pokemon: Rhyhorn(evolved)
    Friends: People who I meet on my journey.
    Team: Rhydon, Lucario, Rotom, Yanmega, Registeel, Regigigas.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Region: Kanto (Pallet Town)
    First Pokemon: Charizard
    Occupation: Pokemon Trainer and then probably a Fire Pokémo Gym Leader or even Elite Four.
    Friends: People that I live a long time and I feel I can trust
    My Team: Charizard, Magmortar, Houndoom , Simisear, Chandelure, Volcarona.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Region: Kanto
    First Pokemon: Dragonite
    Occupation: I'd wanna be a Flying and a Dragon type trainer and participate in League competitions.
    Friends: TOTALLY Ash Ketchum, Brock (for his awesome cooking skills), Misty (maybe...I don't want competition for Ash, if yu know what I mean....hehe...), and my best friend Julie.
    My Team: Dragonite, Flygon, Dweeble (unevolved, so I could spoil him cuz he so cute!), Archeops, Ponyta, and Lapras.

Like, totally, bro.

Last edited:
    Years
    First Pokemon: Litwick
    Ocupation: Pokemon Trainer
    Friends: Anyone would be fine. :)
    My Team: Liwick, Beartic, Zweilous, Volcarona, Elektross, Duosion

ManInTheMask

Pro Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Region: Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier, and Elitra (If they make one.)
    First Pokemon: Joltik
    Occupation: Ash's childhood friend who moved to Elitra, Champion of Elitra, Battle Statue Guardian (a.k.a. Battle Statue Brain), and later on, I'd give my Champion position to another Elitra trainer, which then makes me Champion of Almber Island. (A man-made island near Pallet Town.)
    Friends: Ash, The Sinnoh/Johto Frontier Brains, and later on, I'd be Cilan's friend. I'd journey with Ash to beat the Elitra and Almber Leagues, and go with him to Battle Frontier. (Sinnoh/Johto.)
    My Team: Galvantula, Eruptma (Magcargo's evolved form by Protector), Weavile, Shuckle (would have to know Sweet Scent since I love egg moves), Regiflare (A Fakemon which I plan to bring to series), Tentacrash (Tentacruel's evolved form by thing that makes Electivire), Electivire, and Kingdra (Knows Yawn, a base move in 4th Gen I think.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    Region: Kanto (I'm the old school Pokémon guy)
    Starter: From the 3 typical starters? Charmander. Otherwise I'd love a Rattata. I like rodents.
    Team: Well, again this is mostly a Kanto-only team. I'd have my Raticate, I'd definitely want a Poliwrath (really cool one if you ask me). Others I'd want are Arbok, Graveler or Golem, Alakazam and Golbat or Crobat. Possibly a Kingler instead of the Alakazam.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Region: Hoenn
    First Pokemon: Wingull (Now a Pelipper :3)
    Occupation: I'd try my hardest to be the best trainer I could be, but I lose at the Pokémon League to Ash (because of better strategy) and I promise Ash that I will become stronger and battle him again some day... which I never will.
    Friends: I have no friends - I travel alone.

johnr754

I am JOHN, heck yeah!
    Years
    First Pokemon: Oshawott(Evolved, and I like it as it evolves to Dewott then Samurott.)
    Friends:None, maybe Ash
    Pokemon: Samurott, Scrafty, Eelektross, Vanilluxe, Excadrill, and Darmanitan
    If Ash's area, Dewott, Scraggy, Excadrill, and Darumaka or Victini.

Heh......that team can beat Ash....now can it.....

Well, his Unova team. Other teams......O_O?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Region: Orre. I want to shut down Cipher more than merely journeying.
    First Pokemon: Meowth (now Persian)
    Occupation: Special Agent/Investigator looking into Cipher's current actions
    Friends: Definitely NOT any of the anime's main cast, past or present. They all annoy me. It's why I'm going to Orre. I know they haven't been there and I'm fairly sure they will never go there. I'd like to see if I could do my work with a few cute girls who can also kick butt if needed :) Maybe I could recruit Leaf from FR/LG (cause she's never appeared on the show) to accompany me and provide backup.
    Team: Persian, Jolteon, Walrein, Flygon, Metagross, Weezing. And a 1989 Buick station wagon to get around in.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Region: Sinnoh
    First Pokemon: Seviper
    Friends: Anyone that wants to join me in my quest for glory.
    My Team: Seviper, Yanmega, Carnivine, Banette, Lickilicky, Octillery

TY

First Poke: Drilbur
    Friends: Elesa, Falkner, Gold, Gary
    also im married with Skyla ^^
    Team: Excadrill, Gigalith, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Escavalier, Dewott.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Region: Sinnoh
    Starter: Piplup
    Friends: Fantina, probably my teacher. :'p .. Also some who agrees to be my friend and join me in my journey.
    Team: Piplup, Togekiss, Glameow, Glaceon, Gyarados, Buneary

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
  • There's no question about it, my favourite region is the Johto region and I'd want to be from there. I'd like to hail from either Cianwood city, Goldenrod or Azalea town. Primarily, I'd focus on being a trainer but I'd love to compete in contests as well once in a while. I don't think I'd be the type of person to get my first Pokemon in New Bark Town, I'd be given my first one as a gift from the parents or something. I can see myself being given a Poliwag to begin with. So my team would eventually be something like: Poliwhirl, Arcanine, Corsola, Ampharos, Pigeot and Golem.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Hmmm. I'd say I would be a trainer, then breeder in the Kanto region. I'd love to be a water pokemon trainer, but strangely, I would want a charmander/bulbasaur/torchic to start. Strange, huh?

Misty and I would get along swimmingly (see what I did there?)

I'd have Starmie, Psyduck, Seel, Squirtle, Charmander, Torchic, Articuno, Lapras, and Bulbasaur (Of course, only keeping 6 on me at a time)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Local Professor? Cool! Though, I'm not that much of an explorer and that smart! :'p

Back