• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a gym leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    There's alot!^^

-Jasmine:heehee little Amphoros C=
    -Candice:She's so cute and sweet,but battles with harsh icey Pokemon =3
    -Flannery:I'm sorta/kinda like her,forgetful and fire types are awsome^^
    -Misty:The tomboy side of me,water is da best XD
    -Claire!:I mainly want to be her the most :3 Dragon Pokemon and Serpents are just so gorgeous and powerful!^o^

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Water types FTW!

I would want to be Wallace because he is my favorite Water type Gym Leader. Water reminds me of Purity. So being the Gym Leader of that element would be awesome. His outfit is really awesome as well.

Elekid Kid

Banned
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    o hell i would be byron or giovanni because i like their style and giovanni is a crime boss!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    probably either a male Jasmine or a male Clair, both from G/S/C because I quite like Steel types and I like Dragons (ooh they should make a steel/dragon type thats not a legend) plus I would be related to Lance :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'd be a feminine Morty. He's my fave of all the gym leaders, and his gym is pretty cool ^^ Plus, Ghost Pokemon are one of my fave types. Fantina's OK, but her style is a bit peculiar, though her gym and Platinum is fun to do.

My second choice would be Clair. I'm also a huge fan of Dragon types, and I love how her gym is laid out~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Whitney. Mainly because Jeremy's brainwashed me her hairstyle is the coolest out of all the Gym Leaders and her Miltank can take out just about anything the player can obtain in the early stages of Silver, Gold and Crystal.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Omg i forgotbout juan. OK so he is a bit whats the word strange looking but man he is cool. Otherwise i would be morty. Calm cool colective and oh so bad ass.

Darth Chomuk

is probably hungry.
    Years
    Sabrina. Psychic is my favorite type and I'm (pretty) sure she's the only lone Psychic gym leader (if my terrible memory serves me correctly). And on an extra note, a Gardevoir would always accompany me everywhere. =D

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Koga, I mean, ninjas anyone :3

No really, poison type Pokemon has been my favorite type for long, and I like the whole atmosphere to that gym.

bobbie246

Runner
    Years
    probably giovanni....'cuz he pissed me off he was never in his gym and i like pissing people off....he was from the orginials!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    I'd go with Erika, she's so calm and relaxing x3
    Grass-types are also one of me favourite types :3
    I also would like to be Sabrina, she's so cool :D

TechEnixRay

[SØNY TechNøløgy]
    Years
    I would be me, anything you can think of will be a type of blue in there. Maybe even pokemon but instead of pokemon I would just have a bunch of fiends. [Like Final Fantasy.] :D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I think I'd be Whitney,I don't have a preferred Pokemon type,but for some reason 3/4 of my team is always Normal-types xD Also our personalities aren't that much different [game-wise] xP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back