• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a mod of any forum on PC...

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    If I ever get the opportunity to become a moderator, I'd like to mod probably Other Chat or here, since those are the only places I usually visit. Seriously, I would be exceptionally bad at the job, though. ):

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Captain Fabio said:
    Video Games.
    I love that section like it was my child.
    Change 'Video games' in there and place NU/W instead. There, done! :D
    Seriously though, NU/W is a section at PC which has and will always be closest to my heart. I just don't know, but there's something about NU/W that attracts me. Something that pulls me closer to it. Something that no other section at PC has. And I've got no idea what that is. Like, seriously. :/

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Where I am posting this right now, good old Other Voting Polls. This is the place I most likely to be seen and where I know the rules the most. But, I have spurts of just vanishing from PokeCommunity so being a moderator isn't really a job I think I could do. Although I have been one on another forum before and there I was rather active because of being a moderator but still, I can't picture myself as a moderator.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think I'll just stick with the two Trivia sections that I currently Mod. I don't frequent any other section, and thus I have no intentions on ever becoming a Mod anywhere else. ^^ not that I had any intentions in the first place.

Back