• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a pirate...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    My treasure would be...magically sealed in your ever-so-typical treasure chest in my attic. Where only I or Marisa or Patchouli can open it.

Yes, I'm a magic-using pirate. But it's better than a sparkly vampire, no?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Arr ye landlubbers! We hide ye doubloons in ye chest matey! Arr...And the chest ye will hide in me place no pirate can ever find! Harharharhar!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'd cut open my mattress, put it in there, sew the mattress up, travel 3,000 miles in a random direction, dig a hole, fill it back up, go 3000 more miles, dig a hole, bury it. X3

Schweppes

Banned
    Years
    I wouldn't hide it because everyone expects that. I'd keep it right in the open. Yes. Nobody would check the treasure chest in front of the television, oh no.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    In the Internet, On Neopets. right behind the moon icon on the map.

Ayselipera

I would put it out in the open. Because if someone is looking for my treasure they'll look in the most hidden places then the most obvious.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    This is assuming that all pirates automatically have treasure.

Oh, so now you're stereotyping? I'm just joking, of course.

I would hide my treasure on an island, under the stand, cover the stand with rocks, and make sure that nobody would ever get to my treasure.

That's just off of the top of my head, though.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    If I was a pirate I'd sail the seven seas plundering away, however that's getting rather difficult these days. Besides I wouldn't hide me treasure away on some deserted isle where I'll most likely forget about it. I'd spend it on fancy things and try to impress the women that I like with it.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I would hide it in my pants.

Because no one get's in your pants, amirite? <3 will

If I were a pirate, I'd put it on my doorstep. When you live in my part of Brooklyn, you realize your stuff get's stolen no matter where you hide it, so why bother looking for a nice spot?

Reactions: Zet

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I am a pirate irl : /

I can't say where I hide my treasure, though, or else everyone on this forum would go there immediately and then start fighting. Inevitably, two of those skirmishers will be high-ranking nobles who have already had some prior run-ins. They'll call their guilds into session and plan an attack on the other. Eventually, a large war will have begun and the two will begin recruiting all the people they know on PC and elsewhere. The two resulting factions will wage combat with each other for centuries to come, causing relentless flaming in PC and the eventual split of PC into two smaller forums. Then, both sides will attempt to DDOS the other faction, and both will go down. Without a place to talk about Pokemon, pirates, and other miscellaneous topics, many forumgoers will search for new refuge. Now with the population of PC diffused across many different forums, the conflict over the treasure will once again erupt, only this time in a more widespread fashion; all the forums in the world will dissolve into chaos. Further following the course of the struggle, the remaining survivors (yes, internet flaming can have profound effects on people in real life, you troll) will then seek refuge in imageboards, instant messengers, MMORPGs, and the like. And guess what? The whole internet is now immersed in total war. The MMOs cast fireballs and blizzards at the instant messengers, but they block their attacks with away messages; imageboards conjure up monstrosities from the depths of the internet's "naughty place" (oh, 4chan). Hell, even Neopets start running loose. No longer bound by the utopian world's ideals, the creatures run rampant and flay every being in existence. Since the internet is no longer SFW, the denizens of the Earth turn to video games. Gamespot stops writing game reviews (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) because all their members have fled to avoid being killed. Now, when people go to stores to buy games, even if they miraculously avoid being dragged into meaningless fistfights, they cannot differentiate between the good games and the really crappy ones, like that golf one. Seriously, who wants to play golf on their DS? Not you? Too bad! Now that all the money in the world is being funneled into the war effort, the only games on the shelves are freaking golf.

And that's why I can't reveal the location of my treasure.
    I'm only protecting you from a world of golf for DS... And eternal war.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Forget the Pirates! It's all about ninjas, bby!
    ...Thinking of pirates reminds me of Drew, who reminds me of One Piece, which reminds me of that one song.

I'll most likely hide the treasure on some island, digging a hole and marking it with an X. Then a few years later, I'll go hunting for it and with me being a total klutz, I'll go the wrong way and the X would no longer be there.

8D

Back