• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you were a pokemon trainer...

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would live in Johto, specifically Azalea Town and start with cyndaquil and evolve it into Quilava and leave it at that, as Quilava is just so much cooler than typhlosion for me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    I would live in Mahogany town or Ecruteak, and my starter would probably be Chikorita, because Meganium is my favorite pokemon of all time, so yeah. It would be cool to live in Fortree, too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'l probably live in one of the Hoenn towns, like Lavaridge or Petalburg.
    And starter would be Torchic, hands down.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    If I was a Pokemon trainer I would probably start out with a Charmander. X3 I am a huge fan of lizards and Charmander is just so adorable! =D If it evolved then I could ride on Charizard's back - that would be so completely cool. XD As for where I'd live, I'd probably live in the Kanto region. Although I kind of favor Hoenn, Kanto was just so much fun in the games and was also my favorite season for the anime. ^^

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Charizard has always been my favorite starter Pokemon; its evolved forms (specifically, the last one) are simply admirable.

For the towns, I'd either go with Pallet or Lavender. They both seem rather peaceful, although Lavender has that beautiful, sad aura. ^_^

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah. People can only guess who I would pick. My username tells it all. I pick charmander for I can train it to evole into Charizard. I just love charizard. The ability to fly the world and shot fire. Burn it all.

As of where I live. I perfer the classic land of Kanto. Maybe in Verimion City. The sea and action. It one of the four corner citys of Kanto. That where the action is.

Shadow98

Master Of Pokemon Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    my starter pokemon

I have always loved water pokemon from the very beginning so I would start off with Squirtle since it evolves into Blastoise (a really strong pokemon) and I would live in Johto in Azalea Town.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I'll just have a pet Chikorita thank you. I'll probablly not participate in any battles, and just keep it for a pet :)

Where I'll live... probablly somewhere in Jhoto.

Years
    I would be in kanto and the city would be "curelean" city na dmy starter pokemon would be squirtle, because of no particular reason :)

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Starting Pokemon: Torchic
    Hometown: Lavaridge

'Cause Blaziken is kickass incarnate and I get to oggle Flannery all day. XP

mini34

Pickles > Chocolate
    Years
    Me, I'd live in Kanto; Cerulean City to be specific. I'd want Squirte to be my starter, evlove it to Blastoise, and use it for protection, but still give it love and care.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I'd want to live in Johto, for its my favorite region. As for the city, I'd either want to be in Goldenrod or ...(Whatever that city is with the ghost gym, can't remember the name for the life of me ><; ) As for my starter, I'd either go with Chikorita or Cyndaquil; probably Chikorita. :p (I like all three: Chikorita, Bayleef, and Meganium =3)

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I would either live in Sootopolis City, because I think the environment is beautiful - I would love to live in a place where everything is surrounded by water! And imagine looking up and seeing the sky in a circle of stars... +sigh+ -, or in what's-its-name. XD The city in Johto where Clair is. I don't know why. oO; I just like it. And I would start out with Squirtle. I love water types, and Squirtle, Wartortle, and even sort of Blastoise are cute *_*

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    I would live somewhere within the Orre region ( I wonder why? ), and my starter Pokémon would be an Eevee.

Back