• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you were a pokemon trainer...

grandmaster192

Tiger zord!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    I would live in Kanto and my starter pokemon would squirtle.

My team would be
    Blastoids.
    Dragonite
    Alakazam
    Scizor
    Arcanine
    Jolteon

I would try and become the best trainer in the world.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    My starter Pokemon would be Cyndaquil, but I'd prefer it to either stay as a Cyndaquil or evolve into a Quilava. No Typhlosion, please o_o I don't like them, even though I don't know why.

I'd start off in Ecruteak City. I LOVE that place. It's home to one of my favorite gym leaders and is shrouded in history. It has a mystical "feel" to it. The other location I'd like to start off at is Agate Village because it's so peaceful and beautiful, but that'd be impossible for me considering it's full of elders XD

Last edited:

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    If I were a pokemon trainer I would live in Sootopolis City and I would have Mudkip as my starter pokemon.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I'd be a very horrible Pokemon trainer. ^_^;

Seriously, if I could, I'd try to start with an unconventional starter, namely Gastly. However, if I had no choice but to go with the usual suspects, I'd choose Squirtle. My hometown, meanwhile, would be either Cerulean City (because I'd love to be able to visit the Gym frequently) or Goldenrod City (because it's my favorite Pokemon city of all time for all sorts of reasons).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'll choose Cyndaquil (it is so Kawaii :p)
    And I'll train it to be a Typhlosion. He rocks: cute and strong (is there anything else you want?)
    I think I live in Hoenn or Johto. Maybe Blackthorn or Verdanturf.
    But I'll travel anyway.

pikeevee

Aipom fan. =3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2013
    Mudkip and sotopolius city. Me likey contests. I'd just watch, thats all.

Years
    Hm... I think I'd pick a Torchic. I like Torchic, it's cute <3 Then, its evolutions are pretty awesome. ;D

As for a town, Viridian. It's in Kanto, which I like. Viridian's a bigger town than Pallet town. It's also close to the Elite Four and the last gym. ^^;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    id pick a swampert, but itd be a mudkip as my starter i suppose.. unless you can get lvl5 swamperts =P
    and itd have to be cerulean city...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    i would pick torchic as i think blaziken has some good moves.

i would live in fortree

Years
    I'd start with Bulbasaur and keep it as an Ivysaur. Hometown...i'd like to live in Ecruteak, but Kanto is my favorite region so maybe Vermillion

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd be a trainer living in Azalea town. I wouldn't have any of the traditional starter Pokémon, but instead I would catch a Nidoran (male) for my starter Pokémon. In time it would evolve to a Nidoking, which is not only strong, but also one of my favourite Pokémon _^^

During my travels I would probaly catch myself a Poliwag, which I would evolve into a Poliwrath, a cute little Dunsparce, an Onix, which I would evolve into a Steelix, a Yanma and a Bulbasaur, which I would evolve into an Ivysaur.

Of course if I'd have the luck to find a Root fossil and someone who can ressurect it into a Lileep, I would get myself one and evolve it to Cradily <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2006
    Well - if I were a Pokemon trainer I would probably choose a Bulbasaur or Squirtle (even though water pokemon are my all time favourites). May or may not evolve it... But if I could go for ANY Pokemon as a starter I'd probably want a Horsea, Remoraid or Goldeen (but they wouldn't be pratical for land battling as a beginner ^ _ ^ Goldeen just splashing around lol)

I would want to start off in Cerulean city since its really water based, and seems quite homely.

Back