• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you were a pokemon trainer...

PhoenixFluff

Polar Express Rider
    Years
    I would live in Pacifidlog with a Mudkip! Water is (apperently) my Horoscope element and..well...I do well in water, I was on a swim team for 6 years of my life.
    Not to mention, when my Mudkip evolves, it'll let me swim on its back. =3
    Eh, I hate batting.

Years
    I'd start with a Squirtle and I'd live in Blackthorn ^_^

I'd evolve my Squirtle, catch a Dratini and evolve that into Dragonair, and catch a Sneasel as well.

Get an Eevee and a Fire Stone too if I could :P

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    ooh if I were a pokemon trainer I'd live in Blackthorn City and my starter would be Treecko or Chikorita, I can't make up my mind I <3 them both

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    I would pick a Bulbasaur(duh!), and would probably live in Celadon City because I love the city life and there's a great grass gym there.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    unlike what you guys said,i'd be one kickbass hot looking master trainer!!!!....well,just telling ya the truth...and I would travel the earth,looking for ledgendaries that are EVEN GREATER than the ones now,that would fit my poke'mon needs that no one else has...:cool: does that answer your question?..... :laugh: :rambo:...oh,and my starter would be,either charmander,or pikachu...(hey,if ash could get one,why couldn't I?...:\)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    tough. I love all the starters but Charmander or Treecko takes the cake. Not sure who I would pick though. And I would live in Jhoto. Most likely be Violet City,

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    if i was a pkmn trainer.....i would live in either fortree, goldenrod, or sootopolis city and my starter would be treecko

Years
    I would have to say I would choose Torchic because Torchic is so cute and is like my fav pokemon, also I like fire types and Torchic could heat me up or make a fire when I'm cold. I LOVE Blaziken, he rocks.

As for the city...... I would have to say Petalburg. THe city's cool. I like nature so the Petalburg forest would rule. I also used to pretend I was Max and my sister was May and our dad was Norman so we lived in Petalburg... so that's why i wanna live there.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    As for the trainer....I'd love to start in Fiore...as a pokemon Ranger. If i have to be a trainer, i would like to start in Goldenrod city. A Treecko would be my pokemon then.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Id have a Cyndaquil and live in...Pacificlog or Lavaridge town ^^ Those two are my favorites

Back