• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Were a Pokemon...

LugiaFreak

Years
    If you were a Pokemon, what would you be?

You have to think about where you would live (Ex. Geodude in mountains, Zigzagoon in forests) and how hard it would be for a trainer to catch you. Do you want to be caught, or do you want to be free? Maybe if you were a rarer Pokemon, you'd have a smaller chance getting caught.

Also, it depends on what type and ability you would have. If you were a bird, you could fly. If you were a fish, you could breath underwater.

I guess it all depends on someone's opinion.

For me, I would have to say either a Psychic type, or an underwater Pokemon.

What do you guys think?

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Well If I were a Pokemon I would be a Dragon Type Pokemon, Latias. I have the ability to levitate, being immune to ground attacks. I want to live in peaceful quiet Garden, free from hassle and disturbance. I want to be free, I don't want to get caught and be put in a small place like Pokeball.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    I've seen this thread so many times, it's not even funny.

I guess I would be a Magikarp Latios.

Why? I like the color blue, I'm extremely protective of my sisters, and I love speed.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I'd be espeon definitely. Preferably a shiny one. I would want to be a rare pokemon but not legendary. it would be difficult to find me because of the grass.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'd love to be an Eevee like in my dream one time. :)
    And I don't wanna be caught. I wanna be free. Playing in the fields and in a beach with my other PKMN friends...

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I would be Lugia. I could quietly live at the bottom of the sea, and if anyone bug me, I could a-fire malaysia and pwn them :p

it would be peaceful. :)

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    I would be a Magikarp and train to be the best Magikarp I could be so people would stop looking down on Magikarp.

Shadow Chant

Top 4 at Worlds 2009
    Years
    For me, I would like to be a Ghost type Pokemon so I can float through hallways. I would probably be Dusknoir or Banette. They seem really cool Pokemon.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I would like to be a Ninetales and not being caught, just being free and go everywhere to explore everything. maybe in a world like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games...

RyCario

RJC
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2010
    Lucario. Yes. Definatly. You know why??? I can't tell you... HA!!!

Varsity

Pokemon Alumni
    Years
    Most likely Lucario. He's just awesome. Using aura, I mean come on haha. I wouldn't be caught.
    Next choice would be Buizel. For some reason I really like him too lol. My trainer would have to be pretty damn good to catch me lol.

Farasha

The Eevee Lady
    Years
    Frosslass! Because she's pretty and wears a kimono!
    Or Jolteon, because Jolteon is my favorite Pokemon evar (can't beat Gen 1 with me).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would like to be Empoleon, since it's my favorite pokemon.
    It might seem cool to break through ice using it's powerful horns aswell as inhabiting a freezing part of the world, a place no human would like to inhabit (Like Antartica).

If I could pick another pokemon, it would most certainly be Lucario, who's just that awesome.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'd be an Aipom and I'd avoid capture until the perfect trainer came along, I'd also never evolve into an Ambipom unless it was completely necessary.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I would want to be someone's pet meowth :) and then I would get money. I would already be caught and live curled up on a couch

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    I'd probably be a Haunter.
    No, it's not so I can eat your soul. I enjoy a good prank myself, and being able to screw with dimensions and do wacky things (plus, I'm already dead technically) is just plain crazy awesome!

Would I want to be caught? The real question is, is this trainer an enjoyer of a good prank?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rattata... seems quite fun, being a small rodent getting up to no good. I'd also be so common nobody would want to catch me. :D

Back