• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokemon...

old Owl

Guardian of the Night
    Years
    What Pokemon do you think you would be?

For me, probably Shiny Hoothoot. I'm smart, but can get easily distracted, and most people don't believe I'm as clever as I really am.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I would be a Hoppip, because Hoppip's are cute and my favorite pokemon, and I'd love to float on the wind.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think Elekid best describes me as energetic, a go-getter, young (soon-to-be adult), smart, and thoughtful; Therefore I would be an elekid if I were a Pokémon.

Last edited:

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
    Years
    Of course it would be Squirtle or a Shiny Charmander because I'm curious and naughty for most of the things :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A beautiful shiny Roserade. Im just as beautiful, poisonous, and powerful. If not a shiny Roserade, then Arceus.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would be a Leafeon due to the fact I am very calm, patient, and I can handle things easily. :)

~Bliss

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
    Years
    Definitely a snorlax. Very laid back, easy going, usually sleepy but I pack one hell of a punch if you get on my bad side

JakeProTrainer

Insane Strategist
    Years
    Stop forcing the poor thing to battle!

Togekiss is the pokemon most suited to my personality. I'm optomistic and cheerful, and I enjoy sharing that with others, and I dislike fighting and violence and shun it whenever possible. Unfortunately, Togekiss is still widely used in competitive battling simply because of it's power. Does anyone even bother to read the pokedex entries anymore?

As for the pokemon I would want to turn into if I had the choice, then I'm going straight to Gallade. A noble, chivalrous knight-like pokemon with brilliant skills in swordsmanship? Sign me up!

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Id like to say Sceptile and although i share many traits with its evolution line, im gonna say that my signature says it all. Although the blue stuff seems to indicate a ghost type such as Misdrevous.

Years
    I think i am going to say Pichu. I always need my friends, but would like to know everything thats going on. If i dont ill get in a big fuss. If i dont get my way ill be mad, but sometimes ill be very calm and laid back. Just by myself, but most of the time i need my friends. Also, im redally enegretic. I guess. ya. Pichu! adventure.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I'd probably say Teddiursa I suppose.

I like to eat, though I stay small. (The miracle of metabolism <3 ) I'm pretty shy, and Teddiursa always had a nasty habit of running first thing in Gen 2. I rely a lot on friends, and the support of people that have more experience than me, and my appearance (short-n-shrimpy) isn't all that impressive.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    (First: If you think I'm going to say Piplup, I'm not. I'm just really proud of that random drawing I did)

I'm probably a Crobat

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I would either be a shiny Mew or a Leafeon...
    Why shiny Mew?- Blue, transforms into any Pokemon it wants, and it always seems to have fun!
    Why Leafeon?- I could just walk into the sun to get the sensation of fullness b/c Leafeon can get it's 'food' from sunlight and it also is probly one of my favorite Pokemon tied with Umbreon!
    I guess it comes down to me being a house Pokemon or a wild Pokemon...
    If I lived in the wild I would want to be a Mew
    If I had a owner I would be Leafeon!

Back