• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a Pokemon...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would probably be a Zangoose or Flygon.

I know, being a Flygon would probably make me a reject from society- wait?

Either way, I would just want to fly free in the air without looking like a monster- wait?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I think I might be an EEVEE, because it's my number one favorite Pokémon, and it's really adorable. I'd also love to have multiple evolutions. I'm also pretty friendly, just like Eevee! <3

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Arcanine. Big, powerful, quick, cute and also sweet and loyal too!

IauraLucario

Eh bored.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Hmm i would be Lucario. Why? am Fast i can sense stuff moving with my eye's closed,i can dodge quickly, i run fast and am realy good at finding stuff.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would also be a Leafeon because of its calm nature and it is a generous pokemon that would encourage others into things they want to do. :)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    hmm. I don't know... maybe somewhere between the aforementioned togekiss and snorlax? or abra? something like that... my choice would be Lucario. Aura Storm ftw!

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Blaziken. Because it is strong,tough looking,it has my favorite type(Fire type) and whats best,it is my favorite Pokémon!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'd be a Empoleom, with really huge spiks on my flippers,
    and i could surf really fast ^_^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'd be a Torchic. :3
    I'm timid, quiet but do fight for what I believe in and can sometimes get frustated (and have a bit of a fiery (:P) temper.)
    So yeah, I think I fit the role as a Torchic. :)

Greeneflower

Pikachu Rules!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Togekiss is the pokemon most suited to my personality. I'm optomistic and cheerful, and I enjoy sharing that with others, and I dislike fighting and violence and shun it whenever possible. Unfortunately, Togekiss is still widely used in competitive battling simply because of it's power. Does anyone even bother to read the pokedex entries anymore?

As for the pokemon I would want to turn into if I had the choice, then I'm going straight to Gallade. A noble, chivalrous knight-like pokemon with brilliant skills in swordsmanship? Sign me up!

Yeah, I would be Pikachu or Togekiss..

(I did take two tests and they said Pikachu and Togekiss :P)

Yay :3

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Probably Blaziken, when I was young I was apparently one of the cutest kids in the ghost town I grew up in, now I'm the kind of guy that doesn't want to waste his time walking around buildings so he jumps over them, and will punch out your blood if you anger him (I nearly punched a kid out once because he stole my pencil).

No way I could be an Empoleon, though. Jeez, they eviscerate people for hurting their pride in the slightest?

Or I could be a Skitty, because that's what the PMD2 test said I was. Also, I was purple (or was it pink......).

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    I would say Swampert based on my favorite pokemon but for personallity its um... I'll have to think about that.

warudo.kun!

I see what you did there.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    If I were a pokemon I'd be a Shaymin. Then I'd go to a Meganium and have babies. "LEGENDARIES CANNOT HAVE BABIES" LIES. D:

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hmm,maybe Treecko,because im kinda tricky,and nice,and careful,and funny,and like to do some tricks and tell jokes.
    So maybe Treecko(not because i like them because i watch them sometimes do what i do).

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
    I'd have to be a Mew.
    It's the only thing other than Ditto than can learn Transform.

I'd love to be able to transform into any Pokemon ...

Back