• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a pokemon?

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
  • Well Id Be Groudon
    Wait before anyone else does Im Claiming Groudon

Id Be Groudon because of the Following reasons
    1. He Is Super Strong
    2. he Gets Mad Fast (Like me At School LOL)
    3. I Can Move The Earths Continents
    4. I Could Be Super Powerful Then

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
  • If i could be any pokemon i would be a Seviper because i love Seviper to death and i could fight Zangoose all day. (DEATH TO ZANGOOSE) I breed Seviper especially to destroy Zangoose (I would probably be the leader of the Seviper army if they ever had a huge war) that is why i would be a Seviper.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
  • Umbreon. I wouldn't like to be one of the large cluncky evolved Pokémon or Legendary Pokémon...

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Mew, Because i would be quick and small. Everybody would be like Awwwww.

Then i would pop a cap in their ass :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Snorlax, because i love eating and sleeping. And you could easily fit your GBA/NDS on that belly and play it ;)

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • A flying Squirtle. :)

Why? Because I love flying and water types...but the Pokémon WITH that combenation tend to suck.

Plus I don't wanna be legendary. I can be powerful without legendary-ness.

May.

♥~M e m o r i e s.
    Years
  • An Eevee because they are pretty strong for a small pokemon and cute ^^
    It would also be extremely cool to get to know, that you can evolve into different types of pokemon xD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I'd love to be a Sneasel! I'm a complete Sneasel fangirl... I mean, what's not to love about it?

I get cool long talons to jab people with, to help me climb and to spear things etc.
    I get mystical gems embedded in my chest and forehead (still not sure what they're for, but they look good!)
    I get butt-feathers to wave in people's faces :D

Plus, if I were a Sneasel, I'd love to live in the Snowpoint Temple! I made up a ship for Sneasel and Regigigas once... not a romantic one (how would that work?) just a friendship one. I called it Templeshipping!

So, to summarise, I'd like to be Templeshipping Sneasel!

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I'd be Lucario, since it's tough all around and is quite smart. AND it can speak! XD;

Other Pokémon that would be my other best choices are Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Altaria, Weavile, etc. And being Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus would be pretty awesome, seeing as you can bend space and time and all that. :]

And then there's Zorua and Zoruark...I'd be them if I knew exactly how they worked. XD;

Back