• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    It wouldn't matter what one I was.. as long as it wasn't something gay like Probopass or Magmortar..

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I would want to be any Pokemon that travels with Brock just so I could eat the delicious food xD Jokes really and truely i'd be a mudkip

Pokemon Guide Dave

Well, I think i would be Machamp. Great strenght and toughness. Always liked him. Although I may choose Swapert, strongest on my Ruby game. lvl 100.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I would be one entity controlling my in-game team, i luv's them!
    I'd be an Aerodactyl, Metagross, Typhlosion, Milotic, Alakazam, AND a Weavile depending on my mood =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    A legendary because most live for a long time, but I wouldn't want to be one that always stays underground or in space. Maybe one that can transform.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back