• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a real Trainer..

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
My Pokemon journey would start in Unova, with my hometown being Castelia. I'm used to the city life, after all. I'd also probably have a Riolu for a partner, though I'm not very fond of nicknames. I have no creativity whatsoever. I can't even name my own pets to save my life.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
My journey would begin in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Metro Region, in the city of Fort Mill, South Carolina. My partner would be a dark blue 1985 Buick LeSabre nicknamed "The Beast."

Okay, I'd want to start my journey in the Orre region, either in the Cipher Key Lair or Citadark Isle. My partner would be a Shadow Mewtwo nicknamed, "XD002." And I would demand total and unquestioned obedience and require that it remained in my Pokeball at all times.

Turboblaze

Blazing Aura
Years
I'd start my journey in Johto and I'd be from Goldenrod City. My partner Pokemon would be an Abra though I could never think of a decent nickname for an Abra.

Cid

Years
If I were a trainer, huh. That would be so awesome. Anyway, to answer the questions, I'd probably start in Kanto because that's where it all started for me, after all. I'll most definitely be traveling across regions, though! My hometown would easily be Vermilion City, because I love that place so much. The beautiful sunsets, the sound of the waves breaking from the ocean, just everything. And it will be a good place to come back to so that I can get to Johto's Olivine City immediately after I've explored Kanto well enough. My partner Pokémon would be a Squirtle, of course. It fits the place, it's my favorite Pokémon, and I actually started with it back in RBY, too, so it's really close to my heart. I'll be naming it Cid in honor of my PC username, or perhaps Eni because that fits, too. :3

Back