• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Were a Snorlax...?

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
Years
  • Would YOU wake up after listening to the Poke Flute?

The tune of the Poke Flute on my game sounds way too soothing - almost like a lullaby - to even remotely nudge me out of a deep sleep so I was wondering what everyone else thought.

If I was a SNORLAX I don't think i'd wake up to anything else asides the auroma of food.

All I would do all day is Rest and Yawn

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Isn't it mentioned in one game that it wakes up pokemon with a sound that is on a frequency that only pokemon can hear? Anyways, yes I would wake up and I would move somewhere else. If the trainer tries to catch me, I would fight!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'd probably sleep right through it and not even notice.

Of course, maybe the Pokeflute is actually really loud, but it doesn't carry very well through speakers or headphones. Or maybe it actually includes some really high, irritating notes (like a dog whistle or a bat-deterring noise maker), so we can't hear how irritating it is, but Snorlax can.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • I'd roll over and smoosh the jerk that had the nerve to wake me up. Then I'd order some pizza and sushi.

Back