• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were a time traveller...

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would probably go back to the 90's because the games that were released then were second to none. Even the TV shows and gameshows back in the 90's were just fantastic.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Can we change stuff that happened in the past, or would that cause a time/space rift?

If we can, I'd go back to the morning of September 11 2001. And I'd change the direction that day went in.

May the victims of the attacks rest in peace.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2012
    I'd like to time-travel back to the early Middle Ages. I don't have a solid reason at to why to that time appeals to me the most, but would fancying the weapons, history, events, characters, and life conditions be considered as good reasons? I like history.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I'd go to the 1930s to find Nikola Tesla and make him teach me everything he knew! Oh, and I'd also go back to the 80s because of the music...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
    Years
  • i would go to 1943 and snipe adolf hitler and write on his head "nick killed him, you can thank him later" and staple a picture of me on him. im sure they will make a statue of me after seeing that :)

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I would probably just do something crazy for fun, like high-fiving the guy who was just about to invent the high-five.

Yeah, I'm just like Dan Cummins. Screw saving lives, I'm bored.

PS OH YES AND FIND OUT ABOUT WIRELESS CHARGING STATIONS CUZ WE COULD TRANSFER THAT TO WIFI STATIONS AND I COULD BE ON PC FOREVER

I'm not very noble tbh.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd travel back to the 1800s and meet Samuel Colt and ask him how the hell he made a gun that could kill anything (demons, Vampires, anything)...

:)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would probably go back to the 90's because the games that were released then were second to none. Even the TV shows and gameshows back in the 90's were just fantastic.
    This this this this!! Nothing these days compare to the 90s cartoons back then. :(

I'd also love to go back to my whole childhood really. From the 90s to 2008 is what I'd consider the best childhood years of my life and basically the best years of my life too! What I would do just to revisit and relive my life in those years. u_u I had SO MUCH FUN. Just sayin'.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'd fire up the Delorean, accelerate to 88MPH, then go back to around 1985 or so. Best decade music and fashion wise, and many good cars were still being made during that time period. Plus this was before the annoyances called cell phones were everywhere.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I really have no interest in going back in time... But if I guess, if I were to choose any time, I'd probably choose the 1920's, if only because I love 20's fashion. So classy! <3 And unlike in the 1930's, there was no depression going on, so that's good too. I like when the economy is good. ;p

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd travel not to the past, but to the future. Specifically about 50 years into the future. There'd be all sorts of technological improvements, and it'd be really interesting to see how society had progressed in that time. As despite all the predictions and prognostication and whatnot, no-one really knows what the future holds, and to have an opportunity to see it would be really fascinating to me!

If I had to go back to the past... probably dinosaur time. Any period, to be honest, I'm not fussed. Just to see 'em is good enough for me! :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd travel back to my past years to give advice to my past self so that I, myself would be a better person in the future.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'd travel back to my early childhood, I'd experience all the good time I had as a kid, free of worry and free of work! All I had to do was be a kid!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I would DEFINITELY start my space and time search for The Doctor...and then I'd kill all the Daleks so he wouldn't have to. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'd go back in time and kill hitler.

If I had the privelige of time travelling, I'd probably go back to about 2004, as I loved the early '00 so much.

Back