• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an animal, which would you be and why?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Platypus obviously...There is no animal more epic than a platypus. If you disagree, you're wrong.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Going along with my current personality/lifestyle...a cat. They take everything nice and easy, with aloof grace.

But I think what I'd really like to be is some sort of bird of prey. The ability to fly, good vision, and strength!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I would be a White Tiger, or Siberian Husky. :D That is, in terms of cool-ness. I guess that I am most like a ferret. So yeah.

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    If insects are fair game, than I'd be a Mayfly.

Imagine a lifespan of thirty minutes to twenty-four hours. How beautiful life would be in that mini-eternity.

Years
    A monkey so I could throw my poop.

Nah, but in all actuality...I'd probably be a walrus. Because what could be better than sitting on a rock all day just chillin' and stroking your moustache and tusks? Nothing. That's what.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    A cat because then I'd be cute and most likely live indoors. Plus if I'm lucky, my owner might be an evil criminal kingpin bent on world domination. All the best crime bosses own cats.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I would like to be an emperor penguin chick, because then I could do that nice thing where they balance on a bigger penguin's feet and get a ride.
    And get your food given to you via vomit? No thanks.

Probably the Orca or Lion. An Orca is like, the beast of the water, and a Lion has a sexy mane, which I can imagine gets all the ladies.

How is this not epic?

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Either an eagle or a leopard. Umm, yeah. That's it, I guess?

Reason: Fast and smexy furious. xD;

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    A Rabbit:D You ran about outside in the freedom. And have sex around 60 times a day without your Mrs caring. WHo wouldnt love that?

Back