• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were an anime character...

Years
    Out of all the anime you watch...there's probably SOMEONE from an anime that looks ALOT like you...So..what's yours?

Mine is DEFINETLY Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura...she has green eyes,brown hair,young...just like me!!

Years
    Just to give you some info,MidnightGlxer...Madison's not in the manga(just wanted to say that) Anyways...both great characters!

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I kind of look like Serenity Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! ^_^ I have pretty long brown hair. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, there are three characters that I can think of...

Bianca, from Pokemon Heroes - My mom even said that when I was showing her some things on the movie, lol. XD She's even an artist, so I'm not surprised she thought that! Even though my hair style's... erm, different than hers, it's still about the same color, and if I had to choose out of any other character I'd have to say that the look of her face resembles mine the most.

Ichigo, from Tokyo Mew Mew - I look more like her in the manga, rather than the anime, where her hair isn't colored. (Because mine's not pink!) I resemble her a lot in several ways, especially in the face and her expressions. We also sort of act alike!

Sakura, from Card Captor Sakura - We both have light brown hair, and green eyes. My hair's a lot longer than hers, but we have the same color eyes and hair, so that counts for something, right? XD

I know those characters do look different from each other, but I guess if you combined them you'd have someone that resembled me. o_o; There are just different things about each of them that are similiar to myself.

Years
    Cool...I don't mind anyone putting down more than one person...fine by me! And also..YAY! Everyone you guys picked dress modestly! (I just feel uncomfortable when I see someone with their skin showingXD)

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    i have to say i look like ash.i wear a hat,i have black hair.i wear black shirts,and jeans.oh and i always carry a backpack around.so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I prob look like Seto Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh. Or Masay from Mew Mew Power. OR!! Syoran from Tsubasa. Yup, thats what I look like :D

(Raven)

Back