• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Were Asked to..

DestinyBender

Mana du vortes, aeria gloris.
    Years
    If you were asked to join Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galactic what would you say and why?
    (sorry if I missed out a team)

I think I would say yes because I don't like being the 'goodie' in the game. It makes me feel lame.

Lawl, answer this question! I wanna know xD

~DB

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    It depends on the team...

-Team Galactic comes off as rather cult-ish, so I would decline.
    -Team Magma is quite pointless and have lame outfits...I'd decline.
    -Team Aqua has the same faults as Team Magma, but they have awesome pirate outfits so maybe. :D
    -Team Rocket is, simply put, pure badassery, and I would jump on the oppurtunity to join them for nothing more than monetary gain. :D

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    I wouldn't join the Galactic cause of their clothes and haircuts. lol
    I would join magma cause i just like them.
    I don't like team aqua cause i just don't like them.
    Team rocket i would join cause they're just awesome then the other villains.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Team Rocket is origonal and owned by Giovanni, a pure genius. I would much rather be a pokemon trainer and eventual master but I would definitely join Team Rocket as a side, it would be very fun.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I would sooooo join Team Rocket, anime or game version... possibly Team Magma, in the games they seemed a little smarter than Team Rocket, or maybe more dangerous. I wouldn't know about Team Aqua or Team Galactic.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Although I personally would rather join Team Galactic, their leader is a nut. Going by the manga, I'd rather join Team Rocket. Silver could inherit it someday and he'd probably change its motive...and I'll be by his side. >D

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I don't really agree with any of their intentions, so no, unless I had some sort of *plan* to ruin them

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    I so wouldnt join Galatic their just weird lol
    Wouldnt join Aqua either cuz dnt really like water pokemon that much
    However i would join Magma as i love Fire pokemon even though Magma is a bit lame
    Aaand i would definetly join Team Rocket as they're just the Bomb!

Skullking17

Trainer
    Years
    I would join team rocket. Team galactic has wierd cloths and hair cuts. Team aqua and magma just dont have a very good cause. Team rocket is cool though they would take over the world if they didnt use such bad pokemon like zubats and ratticates.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    I'd join Magma and Rocket. I like Magma's outfits, and Rocket's classic.
    I might join Aqua, I like pirates kinda. And I like water over fire, But I'm not too fond of the outfits. Galactic, no. Just no. They're kinda weird...they also have funny hair-styles.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    If i had to use there pokemon i would reject them all and make my own evil organization but if i had to go on outfits i go Team Rocket but i would wear James Outfit there better than the others

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Of course I'll join the team.
    Its so boring being a good guy, and I want to do missions for the boss ^^

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    No way would I join. They all use Rattata and Zubat for gods sake, anyone with half a brain cell could take them down. If anything, I'd set up my own team - Team Well-balanced and Challenging.

CSonic_

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I would join Team Magma, find Groudon, capture it with the Master Ball I "found" at our HQ, then quit and go to Team Rocket and give the Groudon to Giovanni and get a high rank. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Galactic never really interested me. It always seemed really lame. :( Magma and Aqua are just ridiculous excuses for bad guys and are part of the reason Gen 3 was the worst set of games (srsly, wanting to increase land mass or sea level? wtf kind of goal IS that??). Team Rocket is really the only one I'd have to think twice about and I disagree with the abuse of Pokemon soooo... no thanks. :)

Also, I'd like to have more than just Zubat and Rattata as my Pokemon, kthx.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    You know, I'd almost join Cipher (PXD's villains), if they weren't all batcrap insane. Snagem might be an alternative... But out of the core games, Rocket if any. The rest are stupidheads. And Galactic is pretty much a criminal cult. No likey.

Last edited:
    Back