• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were God, what will you do?

Years
    Dear Reader,

I am going to ask you all! If you were God, what will you do for the world or for other people? Are you going to make fantasies real? Are you going to build animals that are not in this world today? Or, and so on and so on, etc.!

Just said what you want to do and that's it! THANKS!

Always your friend,
    Tim Tim 09!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Because I'm a spiteful person in general, I'd probably take away all money from the particularly annoying and shallow wealthy people and redistribute it among the poor and needy people...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I'd get rid of people I don't like D8
    And if I Reeeeeaaalllyyy don't like them, I'll keep them alive so I can mess with them o3o

Being God sounds like it would be alot of fun though, I'd like that power e3e

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I wouldn't do anything. I'd just do whatever the higher being does, in terms of christianity, judaism, and any other religion that has one god or higher being.

However, if I were a Greek, Norse, etc. god/higher being, I'd probably mess around with whatever power I inherit... A little. And if said power happens to be to animate/unanimate objects/matter/etc., I would do soooooo much with it XD

Really, this question doesn't suit those who practice religions that believe in more than one God or higher being. Hence why I gave two different answers.

Ayselipera

I would get rid of everyone who causes problems and wipe the memories of everyone else so they wouldn't remember those people. Then I would build a magical Wendy's that gives you anything from their menu by simply thinking about it. That would be quite delicious.

NeonFire

<insert awesomeness here>
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UT
    • Seen Sep 25, 2009
    Retire.
    Being able to see into the minds of billions of people would give me a major headache.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I would remove all the pollution first. Then I'd kill a few annoying people, a lot of people actually.
    Then I'd have some fun, pull some pranks that only god could pull off ;D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I'm torn between doing something mischievious or something worthwhile.

It would be great to pull a few pranks- send a few apocalyptic omens down and watch everyone panic, but it'd also be good to change the world for the better.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    It would be great to pull a few pranks- send a few apocalyptic omens down and watch everyone panic, but it'd also be good to change the world for the better.

What, like throw some meteors down to earth, and if you look at it from a birds-eye view they spell out:

'Oh hai. It's God here. Don't worry, it isn't the end of the world, I'm just messing with you'

Back