• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen If you were locked in a room.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
  • i would destroy red/ elite four by hour 12 if i really wanted to. but the problem would be one lv like 80 the rest probs 30ish.

If i didn't feel like playing i wouldn't get far

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Probably would have beaten them both and gotten bored, curled into a ball, and wished Zexion was there that I could get out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    i would just play the GSC and get all the pokedex except the ones u need to trade for( damn lock...). but i would at least get 3 100s

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • I would probably have halfway beaten it. I've done very similar, lol. I wouldn't mind being locked up with my Crystal version. But I am not so worried about the PokeDex. I like the game itself, the storyline. So my PokeDex wouldn't be so well, but the game itself would be almost finished if not totally. I would have a few level 100's, but they would be on my main team.
    With R/S/E... Not very far. I guess about part of the Pokedex. Maybe beaten. Maybe one level 100. I wouldn't be nearly as successful as I would with Crystal.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think it would be like that.
    Lol its just like all of them freaks i mean really wierd people who like finishing the pokedex.....Boooooring!!!!
    I just beat the game, finish the elite four..... only once i mean why finish it several times?ov0 grrr annoying people

Years
  • Imagine you're locked in a room for 36 hours and didn't need to eat or use the bathroom with a gameboy color/gameboy advanced and g/s/c with unlimited batteries and played it constantly. How far do you think you would get?? If you think you would beat it, how much would you get the Pokédex completed?? What about with r/b/y?? How many Lvl. 80+ Pokémon would you have?? How many 100's?? Also, it's a fully-functioning hack that lets you catch all of the Pokémon.

G/S/C: I would probably beat it and get at least half of the Pokédex done. At least 8 80+ and at least 5 100's.
    R/B/Y: I would probably beat it and have a 6/7ths of the way Pokédex. At least 10 80+ and at least 6-7 100's.
    I would have finished the league easily, and probably have a party at least all of them 80+ and have a Pokedex about 65% completed.

The Red Chain

G/S/C: Well since I find the second generation games funner than the first generation I probably would spend much more time on this one ; and would definitely beat it.
    I doubt I'd go all the way to level 100 on any Poke.. prolly just 70 or so for the whole team.

R/B/Y: Eh, I would get bored of it and switch to G/S/C. I've played through this one too many times and now it's just stale to me.

Last edited:

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • In G/S/C,I'd probably finish the league and my team would probably in Lvl. 80.
    In R/B/Y,Since I finished that game,I'd probably just go back playing G/S/C.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2012
    I would easily finish silver or crystal depending, and get about 4 lvl 100's and get all the pokedex except for the traders, and i would completely finish red

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    First I would start up Blue and play it to the point that I can get to a pokemon center and trade it over to Silver or Crystal, then I would play Silver/Crystal up to the point where I could use the time capsule, trade a Pidgey for Squirtle, and play through the game. My team at the end would look like this.

Blastoise Lv70, Shuckle Lv68, Charizard Lv68, Venusaur Lv67, Butterfree Lv53, Furret Lv52

Oh, and I'd put the games in my pocket and take them with me once I was able to leave the room. To have EVERY pokemon GBC game right there in front of me, who would waste that kind of opportunity? XD

Years
  • Considering I didnt get bored...I'd beat either...have quite a large amount of the pokedex, probs not much on high leveled pokemon; I dont do level training more than necessary until Ive beaten everything in the game and have access to everything.

xx

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • If I played as hardcore and constantly as I did with Diamond and had a full 36 hours and acted like a game character-- *shot*...

RBY: At least to the 7th or 8th gym
    GCS: At least to the Elite Four (beaten or not, I'm not sure)

On the other hand, as soon as I hit the E4, I tend to have to take forever to properly level up to beat them-- I'm usually underleved with the gyms and barely beat those, let alone going up against the elites.... ^^;

Possible # of level 80 and 100:
    Lv80: 0
    Lv100: 0

Teams:
    RBY- Gengar, Dragonair, Jolteon, Venusaur, Charizard, & Alakazam (based off my IRL color teams)
    GCS- Typhlosion, Umbreon, Dragonair, Scyther, Haunter, & Suicune (Except Umbreon and Suicune, this is based off my IRL metal teams)

Pokedex completion: 10-20%? I tend to deal with completing the Pokedex in my games AFTER I've beaten the E4; I'll catch the occasional Pokemon that runs across my path that I want (and evolve the ones I want to evolve, thus getting more entries), but I'm not a keen catcher prior to the E4's defeat.

Now, if you told me to play BOTH OF THEM... Ehehe, I'd probably keep switching back and forth and only get to the 4th or 5th gym on either one. No level 80s, or 100s, and definately no completed Pokedex.

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
  • I would probably get to beating the crap out of Red, and I don't really care about the pokedex... But being with my crystal version for 36 hours would be heaven..:cer_love:

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
  • I think I'd be at Blackthorn, if much. I never beat a Pokémon Game with less than 60 hours. I always get bored and begin chatting with people, or trying to remember where the hidden items are, all over and over again. Such a loser... hehe.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    I'd just beat Pokémon Silver, have about 10 Pokémon at level 100 and 100-150 in my Pokédex.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I'd have beaten it.
    36 hours straight..?
    Itd be a piece of Chocolate Cake!lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2010
    I couldn't possible play a pokemon game for 36 hours ಠ_ಠ

I'd probably get like, to the second gym, discover my pokemon are WAYYYY underleveled, try to train
    then get bored and go to sleep

im with him ^ lol

once you get past the 3rd/4th gym its all gravy but it takes EFFORT to get that far!

Back