• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were part of a party in Final Fantasy...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
...Which party would that be?

This is sort of a weird hypothetical question, but, what I mean is, as you know, in each Final Fantasy game, there are a couple of characters that you meet, in which all of those characters are grouped up in a party. Let's say you've entered one of those Final Fantasy 'worlds', and got to be part of that party. Which final fantasy game would you be a part of to be part of that party, and why?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Final Fantasy VII. No questions asked.

For the class I'd have, I can't decide between Knight or Black Mage. FF7 doesn't have classes but each character is kind of based on one (Tifa's a Monk, Cid's a Dragoon, Aerith is a White Mage)

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
hmm pretty interesting question

I would be in FFX because the game was amazing
warrior of course just like tidus I think

next choice would be IV or VIII

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
I would say Final Fantasy XII because i liked the fact that the theme of the story is political intrigue

Back