• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were principal...

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    The only thing I would do is abolish compulsory PE classes. Those are the worst things ever to have been invented for high school.
    Agreed. They're useless, and I can exercise completely fine on my own. It's the biggest waste of time, ever.

Another thing would be to change the vending machines so they don't have a timer on them, and change the selection instead of all the diet crap that tastes like medicine.

Also, I'd change the class/subject policy. I wanted to take summer courses to get ahead, but at the last minute I was denied because if I failed a course, then my schedule would be too messed up. Or the counselors were too lazy to bother with it.

Ayselipera

Completely abolish lunch. If anything it just makes the day longer. I would rather have everyone bring in their own lunch and eat during a certain class everyday then have to set aside an hour and a half so everyone in the school can have their lunch period. Allow cellphones/iPods during study and in the hallway. Also I would bring back the senior privilege of being able to leave the school during your study period just because it's like being in a prison after a couple hours. I think I would get rid of the "no smoking on school grounds" rule too. Not that it's really enforced, but I just think once you're outside it doesn't really matter.

Years
    Ban smoking on campus. It's so gross. Just because we're adults doesn't mean that we're entitled to inhale other people's fumes.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I went to a Catholic school so, for me, a moratorium on praying would have been nice... but I don't think that would have best pleased the Bishop. Decisions, decisions!

Retro Gamer'93

Pokemon Master of Kanto
    Years
    I would change the ridiculous times, I mean seriously, 7:15 is way too freaking early in the morning, maybe 8 or 9 but 7:15? Also I would remove the stupid rule of not being allowed to wear hats, apparently they are distracting, who knew? The dress code at our school is pretty lax, as long as you aren't showing a LOT of skin and you don't have holes and stuff in your jeans and clothes you can pretty much wear what you want. But the library would get a serious over-hall, seriously, who wants to read nothing but mystery and romance novels all day long, the fantasy section is one bookcase, the rest takes up 2 walls and part of the third!

On food, that's kind of iffy, but make it longer than the 22 mins we have now, not everyone can choke down all their food in 22 mins. Also, change the schedule back to the block schedule, we aren't learning squat with the 47 min per period class times!

Completely abolish lunch. If anything it just makes the day longer. I would rather have everyone bring in their own lunch and eat during a certain class everyday then have to set aside an hour and a half so everyone in the school can have their lunch period. Allow cellphones/iPods during study and in the hallway. Also I would bring back the senior privilege of being able to leave the school during your study period just because it's like being in a prison after a couple hours. I think I would get rid of the "no smoking on school grounds" rule too. Not that it's really enforced, but I just think once you're outside it doesn't really matter.

You have an hour and a half to eat lunch! God we only get 22 mins!

Last edited:
    Back