• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stranded on an island...

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2021
    I'd... uh, probably bring my pair. XD;;

Whaaaaaaaat? Don't look at me like it's something dirty, jeez!

Anyway, my main reason behind this is that I'd love to spend time with him properly, and there's no better place than a desert island to do so, amirite? Plus, we're both moderately clever *coughhe'ssupersmartcough* which means we should be able to live there until we find a way to get help, tahdah. See, I'm not as stupid as I look, harhar.

And, if I'm not allowed to take him with me.. I'll..uh,.. bring any form that can take me away from said island. Or, uhm, cake.

dat cake is one o' dem in jokes rite dar.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ohh, uhh, hmm...

Maybe a boat/private airplane to get the hell off of the island :x
    But if those are too big to carry around with me, I'll settle for some cake :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My lovely cat. :3

I'd actually take a boat (basically hat everyone else said >_>) or some food or something.I don't know. :S XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    I'd take a gun in order to commit suicide. Then I would realise that I was only allowed to take one thing and proceed to bash my skull open with the gun, because I don't have a bullet.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    A hot girl. Might as well have some fun.

THAT!...

Umm... yeah I guess. That is the only thing possible since there is no internet in an island :(

Back