• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator... who would you most want to be stuck with?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Santaria, Statistics, Seth.
    They're my best friends~

IRL;
    William, Kyle, *Frankie.
    My best friends IRL~

*Frankie is a girl.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Audy you completely confused me.

Congrats on your first OVP thread since modding it though :D

If... out of everyone, like IRL, um, my friends Hosna, Serpwe and Josie.

And um, PC... tough. Gonna have to go with Malyka, Jess and Larry. Won't choose Simmone because I don't want Audy/the rest of the world to think I'm lesbian in an elevator.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    In celebrity terms; Sandra Bullock, I'd love to meet her.
    Uhh in PC terms.. Mizaki, Cazzicles, Cheesymittens.. etc :)

Vie

Years
    On PC probably Kotowari, Furuba and thats it and IRL my friends Nina, Nathalie and Sandra.

oh, wow, 1000.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    IRL? Zach, Ned and Daniel and a crapload of booze.

PC? No idea. I hate threads that involve me choosing people over other people. :[

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    IRL; Alex, Alex, Lewis.

PC; Zenus, Snowwy, and Cazzicles

and if it was any amount i would get the whole of PC into this small elavator.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Definitely Limey-chan, Raaji-chan, and Kyuu-chan. In PC terms, of course~

In real life terms: My best friend, my annoying 'I hate everything' friend, and. . My dog. =3 XD​

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    From who I know, it would have to be some random hot girl from my school.

From PC, I would prefer ~Hikari~ regardless of the fact she barely knows me and may think I am a freak if she sees this.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    PC: Dark_Azelf. He's the only person I know who can break out of a stuck elavator in less than fourteen seconds... even if he has to break the rules to do it.

IRL: Simon Cowell. That way we can have fun criticising the elevator maintenance crew while they get us outta there.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    from PC i think i would want to be with jpp8, we'd be insulting eachother to much to even be worryed about bein stuck.

in real life, i would have to choosemy BBf, who is BabyDoll on pc

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Nobody from my real life. I'm stuck to hang out with them enough as it is.

From PC, I'd probably choose someone I was close to, someone I want to get to know better, and probably another one of my closest friends. Specific people would probably be Geoff, Elli and, um,... I'm not really sure who would be the "someone I want to get to know better" because there are, well, a lot of people I want to get to know better. :(

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    PC: Voice Of The Voiceless, BeachBoy, ChronicEdge, and Ctep.

IRL: Idk, my bff Jill? *shot'd* Probably my two best friends or my other two close friends.

Celebrity: Jake Gyllenhaal, Milo Ventimiglia, Freddie Stroma, Ellen DeGenorous, Lisa Kudrow, or Chad Allen.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Let's see, I'd want to be stuck with those I consider good friends. (Regardless of what they may consider me as)

I think three is too few, I'll go with my top five, and you can pick three out of these, Hinashiro always being in the three. (so pick any two others, and I'd be happy)

• Hinashiro (My Pair of course)
    • Signomi (My awesome PC sis who would most definitely be good company, since she'd know how to cheer me up, and I can always hold a good intelligent conversation with her, when we put our minds to it)
    • Ausadriel (Hell, I can't say I talk much to him, but lets face it, I respect him more than I do most people at PC, and that's commendable)
    • Sylphiel (Same reasons I picked Audy, she's had my respect from the day I got to know her)
    • Nurse Nica (For what would elevator life be without someone to liven up the party?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    In real life, with number 1 being most preferred:

1. A very huge and springy matress/sponge/cushion, so that in case the wire of the elevator gets cut and the elevator starts going down at tremendous speed, I can cushion my fall.
    2. An engineer, so that he/she can fix the elevator from the inside.
    3. A tool box, so that I can fix the elevator.

I wouldn't like it if someone from PC accompanies me while I'm stuck in an elevator.

Back