• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were stuck in an elevator...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    ITT: Have you ever gotten locked in somewhere, like that bad taxi in CSI, your gym locker, a cereal box, jail, etc?

One time in elementary school, I got locked in the school bathroom by accident. I cried.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I almost got stuck in a public bathroom in Lanzarote, when I was about 7.

Luckily I struggled the lock open, but it would have been really scary to get stuck in there in a strange country o.o

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I was *accidentally stuck in a locker once. XD;

*I wanted to see what it was like, but keep it slightly opened. My friend closed the locker all the way by accident, because I had my foot too far inside of the locker. A teacher came and got me out, yell at us, and my friend and I started laughing when she left.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I got stuck outside our own house when i was 8.
    my mom thought that i was on the bathroom and she locked the door.
    she didnt noticed that i was outside playing pokemon with my friends!

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    I was stuck in a closet once.

Don't quite remember how that happened, though. Think I might have been trapped elsewhere, but it was either not too much of a deal, or so terrible that I don't remember.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Uhh. . No, I've never been stuck anywhere.

Oh, crap, now that I said that, I'll get stuck somewhere. ¬_¬​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I've locked myself outside the house and had to wait for hours on end for someone to come home with a key, but that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I almost got stuck at the high school's comfort room when I was just 5/6 I think, I don't know what to do that time..it was about 6:30 pm and the school gonna close at 30 minute. And I just went down and try to get out of it.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm very flexible, so I can fit into many enclosed spaces. Unfortunately, I freak out when they close me in...

I've been stuck in a wagoon cooler thinger before I got out fast, but it was really scary. I've also been stuck in a base drum case and a suitcase XDD;. The only time I remember freaking out after being stuck somewhere is a locker. When I was around eight, my friend and I used to chill at the highschool while our parents did play stuff. We locked each other in lockers to see if we could fit comfortably. Unfortunately, we'd just leave each other there sometimes. My friend held the record. I was in there a good ten minutes (or it felt like it, at least) before my screams attracted the attention of another person. D:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've never been really locked in anywhere I couldn't easily get out. But I'm a bulky kinda fella, so flimsy wooden doors don't stop me. I can tackle a door down if I absolutely need to, but I refrain from doing so unless it's an emergency

Back