• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to be a pokemon what type of pokemon would you like to be? Only 2 types!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'd want to be a Fire/Psychic type. Fire, because well - it's my favourite type. And Psychic, because of the abilities, being able to teleport, mind read etc...

Heck, I wouldn't mind being a lil Victini. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ice and Electric. Ice so my body wouldn't constantly overheat, and Electric so I could power all my electronic goodies even where there's no other source of electricity.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    If I was Pokemon I would want to be a Fire/Dragon type Pokemon, just like Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail. =)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    *last post on previous page* Ilu

I've always seen myself as Ice/Dragon. It seems like a rather graceful type matchup, even though I myself am not graceful XD; Plus I'd be the opposite to my Natsu~ Ohohoho~

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Despite the pokemon that I get in the games, I'd be a flying and water type.... or flying and electric. Nut wither way, flying.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
    Lol this is too difficult. Maybe a fighting/dark? Or fighting/electric? That seems like it could be a lot of fun. I'd probably have some type of sword thing to use when I attack. That would be awesome o.O

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Definitely a Ghost type Pokemon hands down because I am a very mischievous person and so are Ghost. I would be able to phase through walls, not be effected by fighting or Normal type moves and if I want something for free, I'll be able to get it =]

:t354:TG

Years
    I put a lot of thought into this.

I would be a dark/fight type. My attack and sp.attack would be high, but my other stats would be average. I'd be known for my ability, Hustle, and my STAB moves: Faint Attack, Vital Throw...and my two evolutions; first at level 31, then you'd trade to get my final form. I would (at final form) somewhat resemble Heihachi from Tekken 6.

Years
    I'd be a Water-Electric type cos I just love Chinchou and Lanturn and also Water and Electric are my two favorite types!

I'd like to be a nice Water Pokemon with Electric powers!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Maybe a Dragon, with wings obviously, but not flying-type. Perhaps Dragon/Psychic like Lati@s, as they still have arms. That way I could breath Fire and stuff, but have control over most other elements, and probably swim / use Surf and Dive.

Or a Fire/Fighting primate like Infernape, that's really agile and speedy.

ジャスミン

Steel Type Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    I'd like to be a Steel/Ground type mainly because it's my favorite type combination.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    I would love to be an electric/flying pokemon. Or maybe a physic/flying pokemon. Water/flying might be cool too.

Back