• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to choose which Pokemon you would want to be, which one?

Kine

Whatev
Years
  • Cowrie said:
    I'd probably want to be one of my favorite pokemon - nidorina...

WOW! Someone else likes that Pokemon? I thought I was just unique in that way, or the odds were far too high.

Anyway, I said Raichu before, and I'm going to hold onto that. Same reasons, too. Not too big, not too small, cute, cool, smart, and tough all rolled up into one chubby package. And then with all the high voltage power a Raichu has, I could see myself as useful in situations such as a neighborhood blackout.

Years
  • A Ditto! You can change into any pokemon! Isn't that fun?

Also, I would like to be Togepi, because I would look cute and people would carry me around! Isn't that nice? XD

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • It would be weird, and you could forge other Pok?mon's IDs
    If you were to choose which Pokemon you would want to be, which one?

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • I also like Roselia, especially in Colloseum, but it's usually more of an afterthought. Regardless it still ranks high as one of my favorites. Sorry for throwing the topic in another direction, please continue.

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
  • I love Pikachu, Raichu, Quilava, Flygon, all dog pokemon and all eons.
    Out of those i'd like to be a Pikachu or Arcanine.
    Pikachu's really cute and electric powers would be awesome. Arcanine just looks really cool and fire is my favourite element. It'd also be cool to be able to run as fast as an Arcanine does. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    If I could be a pokemon I would be probely an azurill or latios
    Can some one make me a cool azurill sig?

Years
  • you should probably go to art gallery and request your azuril banner stuff there.
    And i would chose slugma just to be differen't lol.

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    I would be ninetales, telling by sig and avatar you probably all ready found that out, she/he is such a beautiful and kind-hearted pokemon in my eyes.

Back