• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to marry any Pokespec. Char, who will it be?

Raina

Survivor of Youthsenilism
    Years
    In all honesty, Silver. We could read a book together, and maybe argue if someone flips the page over too quick. XD

Then.. Ruby. (That contradicts my liking of FranticShipping! Oh noes!)

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    One of the Nurse Joy's. ;]

That way, if I kissed another Nurse Joy, I could say "But, honey, I thought she was you!"

Kidding, of course.

Misty. Don't know why but I always liked her.

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
    I'm the first to say mine,
    Lorelei. She's got the same type of Pokemon as I, she's sexy as hell.
    I mean, she's got boobs, glasses, the skirt, it's the whole Sexy Librarian thing. XD
    And she's smart. She's in the Elite 4 which means something about how smart you are(Bruno doesn't count).
    So she's my choice. >;3

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    BenjiTheKid, this is PokeSpecial manga, not the anime. You are in the wrong thread and forum.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well, Yellow, I love her pony tail and she is sweet and cupcake like and cute and ponytail... -drool-

But maybe Lorelei, she is pretty sexy...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    I don't know, Blue has big boobs, Cris has great legs, but Yellow's cute and she's funny at times.

So Yellow it is.

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
    I can't shoose only one >.<

I love Gren, Silver and Ruby, they're all so handsome, sexy and cute, but... if I'd have to say one.... I'd say Lance!!! <3 He's the most cool, handsome and sexy boy in all manga series by far *_*

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Well Steven of course. He's hot, has a sexy tight suit and knows way more about rocks with abilities than I ever would. Even though he came back to life in the most fail way. Maaaaaaybe Wallace as well, because only in Pokespec. is he actually badass.

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I would probably marry either Blue(The girl) or Platina. They're both hot and they're somewhat sophisticated. I like that a lot.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    I find it pretty humorous that the majority of the posts in this thread are from female members. I suppose that's better than the stereotypical creepy fanboy posts.

To stay on topic, I'm gonna definitely have to go with Flannery. Her, erm... physical assets aside, she seems down to earth and friendly and fun to be around. She seems the most normal of all the Gym Leaders.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    Gary! *Has a very large crush on him* He is awesome! Though in the very first episodes,he didn't look all that great,though in the episodes where he's wearing a black T-Shirt....he looks pretty smexi....

Back