• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to marry any Pokespec. Char, who will it be?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Dang, this is a hard one lol.

Green(girl) is really sexy. She has boobs, skirt and legs(feel like a perv now lol >_> )
    Yellow is cute, but not my type.
    Crystal is also hot plus the last time i checked she was 13(my age) but she probalby will be 15 by D/P/Pt, still she's sexy.
    Sapphire, by D/P/Pt she should be 13 but other than that she's also cute and I like a girl that can battle(what are you pervs thinking XD)

So, I got know idea who to marry XD If I had to choose right now, Crystal(I like the tomboy type, but they most likely change that tomboy appearence when the HG/SS saga comes :()

oske

>:D
    Years
  • Speaking as a male: Blue, she looks exactly like Leaf. (My favorite playable female character, apart from Soul.)

If I was a female: Gold, he looks nearly the same as Jimmy from the anime and Gold from the games. Plus he has Typhlosion, Aipom, and Pichu!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    None. xD
    They're not real and I feel weird about people 'loving' anime character.

I rather them marry each other, though! :3

Years
  • This is Hard!!

I like Red! I like Gold! And Dia is Cute too!!
    But still it will be Red Or Gold~~
    Hmm.. I can't choose this is too hard.. Well it will be Red or Gold!

But of course the best couples are.. Red and Yellow.. Gold and Crystal so - -'

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ALL OF THEM U:<

/breath
    SILLLLLVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR *breath* RRRRRRRRRRR /slapped

because he has pretty hair, and a kickass personality...and pretty hair >u>

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Bill...no, Green. Wait, Silver! Ugh. One of these three. Love them! :pink_love: Best guy characters. Besides Red and Gold, but they'd just be friends. (Not as if they're real or anything...:P)

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I can't choose.

I like Silver because he's a bad boy, and Pearl because he's hilarious, and he keeps on telling Dia to "PUT YOUR FOOD DOWN ALREADY!!!". XD Those were my fave moments.

Back