• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were....

Years
  • If you were stranded on a deserted island for a day what ONE console and what ONE game would you choose to be stranded with. I would have my DS and Cooking Mama because I could think of all the lucious food I wouldn't have on the island. (Shrimp Tempura:drools:)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • Hmm that's tough...I think I'd go with either my Playstation & FFVII (The replay value would keep me entertained for a couple of months.) or my N64 & MM...I actually enjoyed Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time...

Oh and would the island have a TV (With AV jacks) and electricity/outlets? If not I'd take my Gameboy Color and Pokemon Crystal (Along with a multitude of AA batteries)

EDIT: I didn't realize that it would only be a day...I'd take my DS and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations, it's the only one I haven't beaten yet, so it would still be new and entertaining :3

Jack

ego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2020
    I get bored of the DS every so-often. I would bring my PSP with Naruto Ninja Heroes.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would bring a DS and WarioWare DIY.

Although, if there is a game which is just a bunch of randomly generated ice block puzzles - you know the kind where you have to slide blocks around on ice to hit switches and such, like in Zelda games? - I would bring that. I love ice block puzzles they are my favorite.

Years
    • WA
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    My Gameboy and Kirby's Dreamland 2, kickass game and I could easily beat it within a day.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    If you were stranded on a deserted island for a day what ONE console and what ONE game would you choose to be stranded with. I would have my DS and Cooking Mama because I could think of all the lucious food I wouldn't have on the island. (Shrimp Tempura:drools:)
    awwwwww sooo hard to choose!
    id say my target edition grape gba and pokemon emerald... probuly cuz its so fun i beat it 6 or more times... but the crazy thing is how would u get there with out it gettin destroyed? but who cares about what i think lol

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • does it count as cheating if i say DS with R4?

DS with Diamond on it, as I'm trying to get as high a possible Battle Tower Single streak as possible. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    My DS and friggin' AceKard.

Or maybe Sims. Something that would take a long time.

Back